Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part 1
1. Why does Ono's wife press him to find a better house?
2. On what basis do the Sugimura sisters select a buyer for their house?
3. Why is Ono considered as a potential buyer for the Sugimura house?
4. Why does Ono's wife object to being investigated to get the house?
5. How does Ono convince his wife that an investigation for the sale of the house is not a problem?
6. What does Ono like best about the house?
7. What does Ono promise the youngest Sugimura sister?
8. What part of the house do Ono's daughters enjoy most?
9. How does Noriko say Ono has behaved since his retirement?
10. Why is...
This section contains 1,897 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)