|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position is Shintaro applying for?
(a) High school teacher.
(c) Comic book illustrator.
(d) Graphic artist.
2. How does the atmosphere of the miai change after Ono's confession?
(a) It is boring, so everyone leaves early.
(b) It is awkward, no longer relaxed.
(c) It is an embarrassing disaster.
(d) It is relaxed, no longer awkward.
3. What famous Japanese artist does Moriyama emulate?
4. How does Noriko's behavior appear during the first part of the miai?
(a) Quiet and shy.
(b) Noisy and disrespectful.
(c) Lively and intelligent.
(d) Boastful and rude.
5. What happened to Moriyama after Ono left his school?
(a) His reputation had spread.
(b) His work was displayed at the palace.
(c) His reputation had declined.
(d) His work had been admired in Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the smell of burning make Ono uneasy?
2. What does Ono want to say to Moriyama if they meet again?
3. How does Ono find his old friend upon his second visit?
4. Why does Matsuda envy Ono?
5. How does Moriyama respond to his students' comments about his painting?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)