|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What remains of Sugimura's planned Kawabe Park?
(a) Only the museum.
(b) Only the kabuki theater.
(c) Only the grass where the museums and theaters would have stood.
(d) Only the concert hall.
2. How does Setsuko characterize Ichiro?
(a) He's headstrong.
(b) He's precocious.
(c) He's unusually intelligent.
(d) He's messy.
3. Why does Matsuda envy Ono?
(a) Ono's work is more admired.
(b) Ono is wealthier.
(c) Ono has better health.
(d) Ono is more handsome.
4. What does Shintaro want Ono to do for him?
(a) Recommend his artwork.
(b) Claim that Ono had painted the posters.
(c) Verify that Shintaro had done the posters against his will.
(d) Verify that Shintaro had created the posters.
5. What does Ono say in Noriko's kitchen that upsets Noriko and Setsuko?
(a) That Ichiro should never drink sake.
(b) That Ichiro should be taught better manners.
(c) That Ichiro should wait a few years for sake.
(d) That Ichiro should have a taste of sake with dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Noriko persuade Ichiro to help her clear away the breakfast things?
2. How does Ono describe Noriko and Setsuko?
3. What did Ono feel was missing the night he won the award?
4. What is the difference between Noriko's behavior at her first miai and her behavior at this one?
5. Who is Ichiro actually pretending to be when he imagines himself on horseback?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)