|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kuroda explain to Ono while they sit around the table in Migi-Hidari?
(a) That Ono did not appreciate his students' progress.
(b) That Ono was unaware of his own great reputation.
(c) That Ono was not keeping up with changing times.
(d) That Ono was not the painter he used to be.
2. How does Sugimura plan to leave his mark on the city forever?
(a) By holding prestigious auctions for his four houses.
(b) By eliminating the pleasure district.
(c) By converting Kawabe Park into the focus of culture.
(d) By leaving his fortune to the local university.
3. What does Noriko say her father could not do without her?
(a) Stay awake for dinner.
(b) Remember to eat.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Get up for breakfast.
4. How does Ono evaluate Naguchi's suicide?
(a) Ono said Naguchi was very brave and honorable.
(b) Ono said the death was foolish and wasteful.
(c) Ono said the death was cowardly.
(d) Ono said the death was tragic and sad.
5. How did Noriko upset Setsuko when they were children?
(a) By calling her a boy.
(b) By beating her at games.
(c) By calling her ugly.
(d) By making fun of her awkwardness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ono say about the movie that insults Ichiro?
2. What does Ono like best about the house?
3. Why does the Tortoise often destroy his own paintings?
4. What kind of customers frequented Migi-Hidari in the old days?
5. On what basis do the Sugimura sisters select a buyer for their house?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)