|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ono surprised that Shintaro has not confided in him?
(a) Ono could have given Shintaro what he wanted.
(b) Ono's recommendation would have been all Shintaro needed.
(c) Ono had been his friend and mentor.
(d) Shintaro needed Ono's support.
2. Why does Ono enjoy Shintaro's company?
(a) Because he is unchanged by the war.
(b) Because Ono admires his painting.
(c) Because Shintaro has a subtle sense of humor.
(d) Because Shintaro is perceptive about politics.
3. How does Noriko say Ono used to treat them?
(a) He was a tyrant.
(b) He spoiled them.
(c) He doted on them.
(d) He ignored them.
4. What does Noriko say her father could not do without her?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Remember to eat.
(c) Stay awake for dinner.
(d) Get up for breakfast.
5. What quality does Ono say the arguments and banter of the old days always had?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students has Moriyama had at his villa?
2. What does Ono promise to do to help Mrs. Kawakami?
3. How have the students behaved watching Moriyama paint?
4. How does Sugimura plan to leave his mark on the city forever?
5. Why does Ono's father object to his becoming an artist?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)