|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of customers frequented Migi-Hidari in the old days?
(c) Artists and writers.
(d) Lowlife thugs.
2. What part of the house do Ono's daughters enjoy most?
(a) The long garden corridor.
(b) The reception room.
(c) The veranda.
(d) The well-lighted kitchen.
3. What is the common subject of Moriyama's paintings?
(a) The sea.
4. Which of the sisters is older?
(b) We are not told.
(d) They are twins.
5. What famous Japanese artist does Moriyama emulate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Moriyama been happy with his work looking back on it as an old man?
2. What is going in on both sides of Mrs. Kawakami's establishment?
3. What does Ono advise Mrs. Kawakami to do?
4. Which of Sugimura's plans does Ono believe is "eccentric"?
5. Why does the songwriter Naguchi commit suicide?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)