|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ono promise Ichiro as a reward for drawing a picture?
(a) They would go see the monster movie.
(b) He would buy him art supplies.
(c) He would bring him dessert.
(d) He would take him to the zoo.
2. How long did Shintaro serve in the military?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two months.
3. What does Ono like best about the house?
(a) It is visually exciting.
(b) It is prestigious.
(c) It suffered no damage during the war.
(d) It is conducive to relaxation and calm.
4. What famous Japanese artist does Moriyama emulate?
5. Why does Ono's wife press him to find a better house?
(a) To improve his daughters' marriage prospects.
(b) To shorten the walk to town.
(c) To improve her social standing.
(d) To impress his son's high school friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the atmosphere of the miai change after Ono's confession?
2. According to rumor, how did Sugimura assemble his garden?
3. What wrongdoing does Ono confess at the miai?
4. What kind of customers frequented Migi-Hidari in the old days?
5. How does Shintaro embarrass Mrs. Kawakami?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)