|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ono considered as a potential buyer for the Sugimura house?
(a) The sisters' deceased father had respected his art.
(b) The sisters'deceased father had been a relative.
(c) The sisters' deceased father owed Ono a debt.
(d) The sisters' deceased father had known of his wealth.
2. What does Kuroda explain to Ono while they sit around the table in Migi-Hidari?
(a) That Ono did not appreciate his students' progress.
(b) That Ono was not the painter he used to be.
(c) That Ono was not keeping up with changing times.
(d) That Ono was unaware of his own great reputation.
3. What does Ono's father do with his paintings?
(a) He took them to an appraiser.
(b) He sold them.
(c) He took them to a teacher.
(d) He burned them.
4. What does Ono promise Ichiro as a reward for drawing a picture?
(a) He would buy him art supplies.
(b) He would take him to the zoo.
(c) They would go see the monster movie.
(d) He would bring him dessert.
5. Which room does Ono say is the most important room in the house?
(a) The reception room.
(b) The long corridor.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The veranda.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to rumor, how did Sugimura assemble his garden?
2. How does Noriko embarrass Ono in front of Mr. Mori?
3. How does Noriko persuade Ichiro to help her clear away the breakfast things?
4. What does Miyake think about the suicide of his company's president?
5. How does Ono convince his wife that an investigation for the sale of the house is not a problem?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)