|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Noriko planned for entertainment during Setsuko's visit?
(a) She bought new games to play at home.
(b) A trip to the cinema with the whole family.
(c) A trip to the art museum.
(d) A visit to the deer park without Ono.
2. What qualities does Ono claim he shared with Matsuda when they were younger?
(a) Creativity and inspiration.
(b) Vision and hope.
(c) Empathy and kindness.
(d) Energy and courage.
3. What does Ono's father do with his paintings?
(a) He took them to a teacher.
(b) He took them to an appraiser.
(c) He burned them.
(d) He sold them.
4. What does Ono say about the movie that insults Ichiro?
(a) He should obey his mother.
(b) The movie might be too scary for young children.
(c) He should stay home with the women.
(d) He is not strong enough to lift the table.
5. What does Miyake think about the suicide of his company's president?
(a) It was an embarrassment to the company.
(b) It brought shame to his employees.
(c) It was a noble gesture that freed his employees from shame.
(d) It was a tragic waste.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ono hope his own students will do?
2. How does Ono describe Noriko and Setsuko?
3. What phrase does Ono tell his pupils that is similar to what Moriyama has said?
4. Why doesn't Ono go to Moriyama's villa?
5. What implication does Setsuko make in Noriko's kitchen that offends Ono?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)