|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How have the students behaved watching Moriyama paint?
(a) They spoke as though he were not present.
(b) They wrote critiques of each painting.
(c) They asked him questions as he worked.
(d) They told him they thought his painting was marvelous.
2. What kind of customers frequented Migi-Hidari in the old days?
(b) Lowlife thugs.
(d) Artists and writers.
3. How did Saito treat Ono during their first encounter?
(a) With great respect.
(b) With complete disinterest.
(c) With obvious curiosity.
(d) With evident disdain.
4. What did Ono feel was missing the night he won the award?
(a) International recognition.
(b) Kuroda's approval.
(c) A feeling of triumph and fulfillment.
(d) His family.
5. What does Miyake think about the suicide of his company's president?
(a) It brought shame to his employees.
(b) It was an embarrassment to the company.
(c) It was a noble gesture that freed his employees from shame.
(d) It was a tragic waste.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Noriko's behavior change during the miai?
2. How does Ono convince his wife that an investigation for the sale of the house is not a problem?
3. How does Ono feel about the future of Japan?
4. What does Ono want to say to Moriyama if they meet again?
5. How does Mrs. Kawakami's bar seem to Ono while the construction is under way?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)