|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Ono give Matsuda about Setsuko?
(a) She is attending cooking school.
(b) She and her husband are on vacation.
(c) She is studying art.
(d) She is expecting a second child.
2. How often does Ono visit Matsuda after re-establishing contact with him?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every day.
(d) Just once.
3. What does Ono say about the movie that insults Ichiro?
(a) The movie might be too scary for young children.
(b) He is not strong enough to lift the table.
(c) He should obey his mother.
(d) He should stay home with the women.
4. How does the atmosphere of the miai change after Ono's confession?
(a) It is an embarrassing disaster.
(b) It is boring, so everyone leaves early.
(c) It is relaxed, no longer awkward.
(d) It is awkward, no longer relaxed.
5. Why was Shintaro not initially called up for military service?
(a) He had a bad leg.
(b) His service as an artist was more important.
(c) He was his family's only support.
(d) He was mentally defective.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Matsuda describe the contribution he and Ono made?
2. What quality does Ono say the arguments and banter of the old days always had?
3. What is always somewhere in a Moriyama painting?
4. How does Ono find his old friend upon his second visit?
5. What remains of Sugimura's planned Kawabe Park?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)