|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Saito treat Ono during their first encounter?
(a) With great respect.
(b) With complete disinterest.
(c) With obvious curiosity.
(d) With evident disdain.
2. How does Matsuda describe the contribution he and Ono made?
(a) It was critical.
(b) It was negligible.
(c) It was important.
(d) It was marginal.
3. What quality does Ono say the arguments and banter of the old days always had?
4. What did Ono feel was missing the night he won the award?
(a) International recognition.
(b) Kuroda's approval.
(c) A feeling of triumph and fulfillment.
(d) His family.
5. How does Shintaro embarrass Mrs. Kawakami?
(a) By drinking too much.
(b) By changing his painting style.
(c) By expressing admiration for a war criminal.
(d) By joking too loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor had Ono received in 1938?
2. What does the corporation offer Mrs. Kawakami?
3. What does Shintaro want Ono to do for him?
4. Why does Moriyama declare himself unsatisfied with his early work?
5. Why is Ono surprised that Shintaro has not confided in him?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)