|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ono react when he learns that Mitsuo attends school where Kuroda teaches?
(a) He says that Kuroda would not have a high opinion of him.
(b) He praises Kuroda's work.
(c) He denies ever knowing Kuroda.
(d) He assures them that Kuroda would speak well of him.
2. How does Taro react to Ono's confession?
(a) He is shocked and leaves the room abruptly.
(b) He agrees that Ono has caused great harm to their society.
(c) He assures Ono that he is too hard on himself.
(d) He argues that artists had no part in the destruction.
3. What does Ono promise Ichiro as a reward for drawing a picture?
(a) He would bring him dessert.
(b) He would take him to the zoo.
(c) He would buy him art supplies.
(d) They would go see the monster movie.
4. How does Ono convince his wife that an investigation for the sale of the house is not a problem?
(a) The others had worse records than the Onos.
(b) Records of any wrongdoing had been destroyed.
(c) The investigation wouldn't take long.
(d) Such investigations would be done for their daughters' marriage negotiations.
5. What does Ono advise Mrs. Kawakami to do?
(a) Hold out for a higher offer.
(b) Refuse to sell her place.
(c) Stand and fight for her place.
(d) Accept the builders' offer to buy her place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shintaro want to disclaim?
2. What does Ono's father do with his paintings?
3. What position is Shintaro applying for?
4. How does Noriko persuade Ichiro to help her clear away the breakfast things?
5. How does Mrs. Kawakami's bar seem to Ono while the construction is under way?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)