|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ono like best about the house?
(a) It is prestigious.
(b) It is visually exciting.
(c) It is conducive to relaxation and calm.
(d) It suffered no damage during the war.
2. Who is Ichiro actually pretending to be when he imagines himself on horseback?
(a) The Lone Ranger.
(b) A samurai warrior.
(c) Roy Rogers.
(d) The Ninja of the wind.
3. How does Ono describe Noriko and Setsuko?
(a) Both girls are shy and retiring.
(b) Noriko is headstrong; Setsuko is shy and retiring.
(c) Both girls are headstrong and stubborn.
(d) Noriko is shy and retiring; Setsuko is headstrong.
4. What does Shintaro want Ono to do for him?
(a) Verify that Shintaro had done the posters against his will.
(b) Recommend his artwork.
(c) Claim that Ono had painted the posters.
(d) Verify that Shintaro had created the posters.
5. How did Saito treat Ono during their first encounter?
(a) With evident disdain.
(b) With obvious curiosity.
(c) With complete disinterest.
(d) With great respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Suichi, Ichiro's father, why does Ono quit painting?
2. How does Noriko say Ono used to treat them?
3. How have the students behaved watching Moriyama paint?
4. Why does Noriko say that Ono is making progress?
5. How does Noriko's behavior appear during the first part of the miai?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)