|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the difference between Noriko's behavior at her first miai and her behavior at this one?
(a) Then she was heartbroken; now she is happy.
(b) Then she was friendly; now she is rude.
(c) Then she was relaxed and casual; now she is shy.
(d) Then she was shy; now she is relaxed and casual.
2. What does Ono think about the spirit of the old floating world?
(a) Perhaps it was the best we will ever know.
(b) Perhaps it will be reborn at some point.
(c) Perhaps it will never be recreated.
(d) Perhaps it was not always for the best.
3. How many students has Moriyama had at his villa?
4. Who is Ichiro actually pretending to be when he imagines himself on horseback?
(a) The Lone Ranger.
(b) A samurai warrior.
(c) Roy Rogers.
(d) The Ninja of the wind.
5. Why does Ichiro say spinach is his favorite food?
(a) Because his father says spinach will make him strong.
(b) Because his mother says spinach will make him strong.
(c) Because his aunt Noriko says spinach will make him strong.
(d) Because Popeye says spinach makes him strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ono's wife object to being investigated to get the house?
2. Who does Ichiro's father, Suichi, think makes good role models for Ichiro?
3. What traits does Ono observe that Ichiro has inherited from his mother?
4. Why does Ono's father object to his becoming an artist?
5. What does Ono believe he gained from his admission?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)