|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going in on both sides of Mrs. Kawakami's establishment?
(a) More modern bars.
(b) Office buildings.
2. How have the students behaved watching Moriyama paint?
(a) They told him they thought his painting was marvelous.
(b) They spoke as though he were not present.
(c) They asked him questions as he worked.
(d) They wrote critiques of each painting.
3. When he learns there will be sake at dinner, what makes Ichiro laugh?
(a) Ichiro might get drunk.
(b) His aunt Noriko might get drunk.
(c) His father might get drunk.
(d) His grandfather Ono might get drunk.
4. What is the mood of Moriyama's paintings?
(a) Black and depressed.
(b) Bright and sunny.
(c) Melancholy and nocturnal.
(d) Cheerful and multicolored.
5. How long did Shintaro serve in the military?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of customers frequented Migi-Hidari in the old days?
2. Why does Ono decide to watch Metsuo during the miai?
3. What kind of mistakes does Ono believe are not shameful?
4. What does Ono believe is more shameful than one's past mistakes?
5. How did Noriko upset Setsuko when they were children?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)