|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Kawakami's bar seem to Ono while the construction is under way?
(a) Shabby and out of place.
(b) Quaint and charming.
(c) Traditional and historic.
(d) Homelike and appealing.
2. How does Noriko say Ono used to treat them?
(a) He was a tyrant.
(b) He spoiled them.
(c) He doted on them.
(d) He ignored them.
3. What does Shintaro paint now that the war is over?
(a) Destroyed buildings.
(b) Anti-war slogans.
(d) Fire engines.
4. How long did Shintaro serve in the military?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two years.
5. What is the common subject of Moriyama's paintings?
(d) The sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Saito treat Ono during their first encounter?
2. Why does Ichiro say spinach is his favorite food?
3. What has changed in the city between 1948 and 1949?
4. What does Ono believe would make Shintaro happier?
5. How many regular customers does Mrs. Kawakami have now that the war is over?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)