|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shintaro want to disclaim?
(a) His sloppier art work.
(b) His creation of posters during the China crisis.
(c) His friendship with Ono.
(d) His time as Moriyama's student.
2. What does Noriko say her father could not do without her?
(a) Stay awake for dinner.
(b) Get up for breakfast.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Remember to eat.
3. What does Shintaro want Ono to do for him?
(a) Verify that Shintaro had created the posters.
(b) Recommend his artwork.
(c) Claim that Ono had painted the posters.
(d) Verify that Shintaro had done the posters against his will.
4. Why does Ichiro refuse to help Noriko put away the breakfast things?
(a) He wants to stay with his mother.
(b) He wants to stay with his grandfather.
(c) He says it's women's work.
(d) He's playing a game.
5. What does Ono think about the spirit of the old floating world?
(a) Perhaps it was not always for the best.
(b) Perhaps it was the best we will ever know.
(c) Perhaps it will never be recreated.
(d) Perhaps it will be reborn at some point.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Noriko say Ono used to treat them?
2. Why does Shintaro not join Ono's other pupils at their reserved table in Migi-Hidari?
3. Why isn't Ono able to understand Ichiro's imaginary talk?
4. What does Ono say about the movie that insults Ichiro?
5. How do the art students treat Sasaki when he changes his style?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)