Short Answer Questions Key
1. What objects does Geoffrey Braithwaite, the narrator of "Flaubert's Parrot," describe in the beginning of the book?
2. Although he had once thought of writing a book, what is Geoffrey's actual occupation?
3. What is Geoffrey's marital status?
4. How is Rouen different from the first time Geoffrey visited the city?
It had been bombed then.
5. At the Hotel-Dieu, the museum is partly about Flaubert and partly about what?
6. How does the inscription explain the presence of the stuffed green parrot?
It says the parrot once sat on Flaubert's desk.
This section contains 5,690 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)