Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 11, Concerning Our Priests)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Because of their education, what method of recognition is considered a serious offense?
2. What was one benefit to having color?
3. What do those in power actually do?
4. Why is hearing only used on occasion as a recognition method?
5. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What occurred when individuals began to question where light came from?
This section contains 1,202 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)