|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is believed to cause deviance?
(b) Irregular shape
(c) A sense of rejection
(d) Lower class status
2. What recognition method is used as a teaching tool by the stranger?
3. In Spaceland, what is valued highest: intellect, emotion, money, or faith?
4. What class is most likely to marry a woman with irregular ancestry?
5. How is the regularity of women monitored?
(a) Through their own word
(b) Through annual visits
(c) By pedigrees
(d) Through feeling
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all inhabitants of Lineland see?
2. What does A. Square do at the end of the chapter?
3. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
4. Where does A. Square asked to be taken, after the stranger's explanation of those who believe in the fourth dimension?
5. How does A. Square know he is to be punished for his views?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)