|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does A. Square decide is fit for his lesson?
(a) His son
(b) His grandson
(c) His daughter
(d) The Council
2. How does A. Square attack the stranger?
(a) With his hands
(b) With a knife
(c) With his hardest right angle
(d) With a gun
3. What do all inhabitants of Lineland see?
(c) A single point
(d) Lines and points
4. What happens to A. Square when he finally tells of his adventures?
(a) He is imprisoned for life.
(b) He is arrested and taken before the Council.
(c) He is believed to be a God.
(d) He is brought before students to teach.
5. Why does A. Square believe his sons will not understand?
(a) They are not intelligent.
(b) They are Council members.
(c) They are not good with mathematics.
(d) They are triangles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape does the grandson almost grasp?
2. What shape does the stranger use to teach about solids?
3. Why does A. Square become saddened?
4. Upon waking, who does A. Square plan to educate about dimensions?
5. What does A. Square believe the straight lines in his dream to be?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)