Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is A. Square's first question about Spaceland?
(a) Why everything is dark.
(b) Why he can see the stranger's insides.
(c) Why he cannot see the stranger's insides.
(d) Why everything is bright.
2. What does the stranger threaten he will do if A. Square does not let go?
(a) He will take him to Spaceland.
(b) He will kill him.
(c) He will take him to Lineland.
(d) He will take him to Pointland.
3. What prohibits A. Square's student from learning?
(a) The level of intelligence needed
(b) The proclamation by the Council
(c) The knowledge of mathematics needed
(d) The laws of nature
4. What does the shape claim to be?
(a) Many circles in one
(b) Many hexagons in one
(c) Many squares in one
(d) Many triangles in one
5. What is the average perimeter of a circle?
(a) Five feet
(b) Three feet
(c) Two feet
(d) Twenty feet
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the regularity of women monitored?
2. Who controls Flatland?
3. What does A. Square tell his wife has happened?
4. How do the inhabitants of Lineland comprehend distance?
5. What does the small creature of Pointland believe A. Square's voice to be?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)