Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 11, Concerning Our Priests)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is a circle in Flatland?
a) A term for anyone higher than a woman
b) A true circle, with no sides
c) A polygon with many sides
d) A term for anyone higher than a triangle
2. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
3. On what does the civilization of Flatland depend?
a) Irregularity of shapes
b) Regularity of shapes
c) The lower classes
d) The State
4. What shape are professional men?
a) Squares or Pentagons
b) Equilateral or Isosceles triangles
5. What was Edwin Abbott's occupation?
This section contains 440 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)