Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction
1. In what year was Flatland written?
2. What was Edwin Abbott's occupation?
3. What was Edwin Abbott's field of interest?
4. What does Hoffman say is the fourth dimension?
5. According to Hoffman, what is the goal of the novel?
6. What were Edwin Abbott's primary interests?
7. Under what name was Flatland originally published?
8. What theory had Einstein not yet developed by the time Flatland was published?
9. What does Hoffman say about the first three dimensions?
10. What does Hoffman say about the fourth dimension?
11. What does Hoffman say about the characters of Flatland?
12. What does Hoffman admit Abbott succeeded in defeating?
Short Answer Questions...
This section contains 2,028 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)