|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, How I Came to Spaceland and What I Saw There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoffman say about the first three dimensions?
(a) They are stable.
(b) They are spatial.
(c) They are temporal.
(d) They are unstable.
2. Why is this shape of house not allowed?
(a) The curved exterior would be difficult to discern.
(b) The sharp angle may hurt someone.
(c) The rain would not properly run off, causing death.
(d) There could be no door for women.
3. How many points are on a compass in Flatland?
4. Why does the State believe that aristocratic children who fail exams should be killed?
(a) They breed with one another and give birth to irregulars.
(b) They cannot work.
(c) They cannot have children.
(d) They are less intelligent.
5. What allows this method to be possible?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the war, who is still allowed to make color?
2. Where are readers assumed to live?
3. What is the Law of Compensation?
4. How long did the color movement continue?
5. What shape are the middle class members?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)