|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, How I Came to Spaceland and What I Saw There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the average perimeter of a circle?
(a) Twenty feet
(b) Two feet
(c) Five feet
(d) Three feet
2. What are women not taught to do?
3. What method of recognition is considered illegal?
4. What is A. Square's first question about Spaceland?
(a) Why everything is dark.
(b) Why he can see the stranger's insides.
(c) Why everything is bright.
(d) Why he cannot see the stranger's insides.
5. What group showed the most amazing display of color?
(b) The Military
(c) The Woman
Short Answer Questions
1. To what class does the Law of Nature not always apply?
2. What theory had Einstein not yet developed by the time Flatland was published?
3. What does the State do with smaller angle specimens used for teaching tools?
4. What dimension does the stranger attempt to explain?
5. How was the bill going to destroy the aristocracy?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)