|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, How I Came to Spaceland and What I Saw There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the editor defend against at the end of the preface?
(a) The author's presentation of Circles
(b) The author's presentation of Squares
(c) The author's presentation of Pentagons
(d) The author's presentation of Triangles
2. What are women not taught to do?
3. Who is the editor, in reality, who wrote the Preface?
(a) Banesh Hoffman
(b) Edward Abbott
(c) A. Square
(d) Paul Kennedy
4. What fear does the stranger have as A. Square calls for help?
(a) The others will not believe him.
(b) The others will imprison him.
(c) The others will kill him.
(d) That others will see the Third Dimension.
5. Because of their education, what method of recognition is considered a serious offense?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the trade man in the author's example of problems with irregular shapes?
2. What does the shape of women prevent?
3. What classes are able to use this method?
4. On what does the civilization of Flatland depend?
5. What ended the women's support of the bill?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)