|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Of the Universal Color Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what class does the Law of Nature not always apply?
(a) The Tradesmen
(b) The Professionals
(c) The Priests
(d) The Middle Class
2. What does the author tell the reader to do to mimic Flatland?
(a) Place a penny on a table.
(b) Place a penny on a table and stand it on one end.
(c) Place a penny on a table and look at it at eye level.
(d) Place a penny on a table and look at it from above.
3. Who was the first person to invent color?
4. What method of recognition was no longer taught?
5. To what does the author compare Flatland?
(a) A globe
(b) A book
(d) A piece of paper
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
2. Who is the editor, in reality, who wrote the Preface?
3. What happens to the most irregular shapes?
4. What does Hoffman say about the first three dimensions?
5. What happens to leaders of rebellions of lower classes who are nearly regular shaped?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)