|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Of the Universal Color Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the State do with smaller angle specimens used for teaching tools?
(a) They are not fed, and thus killed.
(b) They are dissected.
(c) They are paid well.
(d) They are used as food for higher angle specimens.
2. What happened to those who attempted to discover the source of light in Flatland?
(a) They were successful.
(b) They were arrested.
(c) They died.
(d) They went insane.
3. From which direction do women enter houses?
(b) None, as directions don't exist in Flatland
4. What is a man expected to do when meeting a woman on the street?
(a) Allow her to pass to the East.
(b) Allow her to pass to the North.
(c) Allow her to pass to the West.
(d) Allow her to pass to the South.
5. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
(a) Move their backsides with rhythm
(b) Move their heads with rhythm
(c) Dance with rhythm
(d) Sing with rhythm
Short Answer Questions
1. The second law for women is:
2. How do families rise in standing?
3. Where are higher class youths sent for education?
4. What happens to a line as it gets further away in Flatland?
5. What is the first means of recognition in Flatland?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)