|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Of the Universal Color Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoffman say about the first three dimensions?
(a) They are spatial.
(b) They are temporal.
(c) They are unstable.
(d) They are stable.
2. How can inhabitants conceive of angles?
(a) They infer them.
(b) They understand the mathematics behind them.
(c) They see them.
(d) They don't understand angles.
3. What does Hoffman say about the fourth dimension?
(a) It is stable.
(b) It is spatial.
(c) It is temporal.
(d) It is unstable.
4. What shape are professional men?
(a) Equilateral or Isosceles triangles
(c) Squares or Pentagons
5. What method of recognition was no longer taught?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do inhabitants of Flatland see?
2. Because of their education, what method of recognition is considered a serious offense?
3. What happens to a line as it gets closer in Flatland?
4. On what does the civilization of Flatland depend?
5. What does the editor note that A. Square wishes the readers of Flatland would understand?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)