|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Of the Universal Color Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to leaders of rebellions of lower classes who are nearly regular shaped?
(a) They are placed into State Hospitals.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are reshaped and adopted into higher classes.
(d) They are allowed to live among the lower class to provide hope.
2. The third law for women is:
(a) Any female found to be infertile is immediately killed.
(b) Any female found in public is immediately killed.
(c) Any female with involuntary actions is to be immediately killed.
(d) Any female who speaks out against a man is immediately killed.
3. How can inhabitants conceive of angles?
(a) They see them.
(b) They understand the mathematics behind them.
(c) They infer them.
(d) They don't understand angles.
4. What was Edwin Abbott's field of interest?
(c) Social Relations
5. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
(a) They can only speak.
(b) They can only touch the woman.
(c) Nothing, since they are inaccessible to men.
(d) Anything, since the woman won't remember it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the trade man in the author's example of problems with irregular shapes?
2. What group showed the most amazing display of color?
3. What is irregularity considered in Flatland?
4. Why is touching on occasion inaccurate?
5. What does the author tell the reader to do to mimic Flatland?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)