|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Of the Universal Color Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shapes are included in the Priestly order?
(c) Straight lines
2. The first law for women is;
(a) They must enter houses on the North side.
(b) They must enter houses on the South side.
(c) They must enter houses on the West side.
(d) They must enter houses on the East side.
3. The third law for women is:
(a) Any female who speaks out against a man is immediately killed.
(b) Any female found to be infertile is immediately killed.
(c) Any female with involuntary actions is to be immediately killed.
(d) Any female found in public is immediately killed.
4. How can inhabitants conceive of angles?
(a) They don't understand angles.
(b) They understand the mathematics behind them.
(c) They see them.
(d) They infer them.
5. What happens to the most irregular shapes?
(a) They are imprisoned.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are allowed to marry into a higher class.
(d) They are allowed into public office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the editor's defense of the second objection?
2. What were Edwin Abbott's primary interests?
3. What theory had Einstein not yet developed by the time Flatland was published?
4. To what class does the Law of Nature not always apply?
5. What was this movement called?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)