|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Of the Universal Color Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Equilateral children of Isosceles Triangles?
(a) They are cherished as the highest member of the Isosceles family.
(b) They are looked down upon.
(c) They are taken away and given to Equilateral parents.
(d) They are killed.
2. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
(a) Sing with rhythm
(b) Move their backsides with rhythm
(c) Move their heads with rhythm
(d) Dance with rhythm
3. What does Hoffman say about the first three dimensions?
(a) They are stable.
(b) They are spatial.
(c) They are unstable.
(d) They are temporal.
4. Why is this shape of house not allowed?
(a) The curved exterior would be difficult to discern.
(b) There could be no door for women.
(c) The rain would not properly run off, causing death.
(d) The sharp angle may hurt someone.
5. What is the Law of Compensation?
(a) The tendency for women to be weak but intelligent, and for men to be strong but less intelligent.
(b) The tendency for stronger shapes to be more intelligent, and for weaker shapes to be less intelligent.
(c) The tendency for stronger shapes to be less intelligent, and for weaker shapes to be more intelligent.
(d) The tendency for weaker shapes to be taller, and stronger shapes to be shorter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman say about the fourth dimension?
2. The third law for women is:
3. What shape of houses is not allowed?
4. What bill sought to color women and circles the same?
5. How was the bill going to destroy the aristocracy?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)