|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Of the Universal Color Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
(a) They are pointed on both ends.
(b) They are very smart.
(c) They are very strong.
(d) They have three pointed sides.
2. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
(a) Anything, since the woman won't remember it.
(b) They can only touch the woman.
(c) They can only speak.
(d) Nothing, since they are inaccessible to men.
3. Within how many generations did nearly everyone adopt color?
4. Why does the State believe that aristocratic children who fail exams should be killed?
(a) They are less intelligent.
(b) They breed with one another and give birth to irregulars.
(c) They cannot have children.
(d) They cannot work.
5. The third law for women is:
(a) Any female found to be infertile is immediately killed.
(b) Any female found in public is immediately killed.
(c) Any female who speaks out against a man is immediately killed.
(d) Any female with involuntary actions is to be immediately killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
2. What happens to leaders of rebellions of lower classes who are nearly regular shaped?
3. What is the second means of recognition in Flatland?
4. What shape are women?
5. What does Hoffman say is the fourth dimension?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)