|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Of the Universal Color Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bill sought to color women and circles the same?
(a) The Universal Recognition bill
(b) The Universal Color bill
(c) The Spaceland Color bill
(d) The Flatland Sight bill
2. From which direction do women enter houses?
(d) None, as directions don't exist in Flatland
3. Where are higher class youths sent for education?
(a) Military schools
(d) State schools
4. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
(a) The eye and the hand
(b) The eye and the mouth
(c) The mouth and the hand
(d) The nose and the mouth
5. What shape are professional men?
(b) Squares or Pentagons
(d) Equilateral or Isosceles triangles
Short Answer Questions
1. What classes are able to use this method?
2. What is the first means of recognition in Flatland?
3. The third law for women is:
4. On what does the civilization of Flatland depend?
5. What shape are soldiers?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)