|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Of the Universal Color Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third form of recognition in Flatland?
2. What can inhabitants of Flatland NOT do?
(a) Move south
(b) Move north
(c) Rise above or beneath the surface
(d) Move sideways
3. Where are readers assumed to live?
4. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
(a) They can only touch the woman.
(b) Anything, since the woman won't remember it.
(c) They can only speak.
(d) Nothing, since they are inaccessible to men.
5. What method of recognition was no longer taught?
Short Answer Questions
1. Within how many generations did nearly everyone adopt color?
2. What shape are the middle class members?
3. Under what name was Flatland originally published?
4. How many points are on a compass in Flatland?
5. What adverse effect did the new wave of color have?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)