|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Of the Universal Color Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which direction does rain fall?
2. What shape of houses is not allowed?
3. What was one benefit to having color?
(a) A brighter home
(b) Being more attractive
(c) More stable relationships
(d) Immediate recognition
4. What happens to leaders of rebellions of lower classes who are nearly regular shaped?
(a) They are reshaped and adopted into higher classes.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are placed into State Hospitals.
(d) They are allowed to live among the lower class to provide hope.
5. What is the Law of Compensation?
(a) The tendency for women to be weak but intelligent, and for men to be strong but less intelligent.
(b) The tendency for stronger shapes to be less intelligent, and for weaker shapes to be more intelligent.
(c) The tendency for stronger shapes to be more intelligent, and for weaker shapes to be less intelligent.
(d) The tendency for weaker shapes to be taller, and stronger shapes to be shorter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of their education, what method of recognition is considered a serious offense?
2. Why does the State believe that aristocratic children who fail exams should be killed?
3. What theory had Einstein not yet developed by the time Flatland was published?
4. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
5. From which direction do women enter houses?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)