|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Of the Universal Color Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is hearing only used on occasion as a recognition method?
(a) All classes sound the same.
(b) Higher classes cannot speak.
(c) Lower classes can imitate higher classes.
(d) Lower classes cannot make sounds.
2. How can inhabitants conceive of angles?
(a) They see them.
(b) They understand the mathematics behind them.
(c) They infer them.
(d) They don't understand angles.
3. What group showed the most amazing display of color?
(a) The Woman
(d) The Military
4. From which direction does rain fall?
5. What is the editor's defense of the second objection?
(a) That the author was writing as other historians have written.
(b) That the author was pointing out the danger of religion.
(c) That the author was defending children through irony.
(d) That the author was writing his true opinion, and has a right to his opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are readers assumed to live?
2. What adverse effect did the new wave of color have?
3. What does the editor defend against at the end of the preface?
4. What shape are soldiers?
5. What was Edwin Abbott's field of interest?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)