|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Of the Universal Color Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape are professional men?
(c) Squares or Pentagons
(d) Equilateral or Isosceles triangles
2. What is the second means of recognition in Flatland?
3. What does Hoffman say about the fourth dimension?
(a) It is spatial.
(b) It is unstable.
(c) It is stable.
(d) It is temporal.
4. What does A. Square say about the aesthetic and artistic aspects of Flatland?
(a) They are dull.
(b) They are vibrant and alive.
(c) They are similar to that of Pointland.
(d) They are similar to that of Spaceland.
5. Where are readers assumed to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the editor say is the second objection to the novel?
2. What happens to a line as it gets further away in Flatland?
3. What happens to the most irregular shapes?
4. What effect did the end of this method have on the classes?
5. What is the Law of Nature?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)