|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Concerning Irregular Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third form of recognition in Flatland?
2. The second law for women is:
(a) They must speak when spoken to in public.
(b) They must never make a sound in public.
(c) They must never be in public.
(d) They must continuously make noise when in public.
3. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
(a) Never leave their apartments
(b) Never speak to their husbands
(c) Face their husbands
(d) Never leave the house
4. Why does the author call the land he writes about Flatland?
(a) To make it easier for him to write about
(b) Because it is flat
(c) To make it easier to distinguish for readers
(d) Because that is what locals call it
5. To what does the author compare Flatland?
(a) A piece of paper
(b) A book
(c) A globe
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman admit Abbott succeeded in defeating?
2. What does the Equilateral triangle look like in Flatland?
3. What shape are nobility members?
4. What does the shape of women prevent?
5. In what year was Flatland written?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)