|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Concerning Irregular Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what name was Flatland originally published?
(a) Edwin Abbott
(b) B. Triangle
(c) A. Square
(d) John Smith
2. What is the second means of recognition in Flatland?
3. What is the first means of recognition in Flatland?
4. Where are readers assumed to live?
5. Why is touching on occasion inaccurate?
(a) It is easy to confuse a square with a triangle.
(b) All angles feel the same.
(c) It is easy to confuse a ten-sided shape with a twelve-sided shape.
(d) It is easy to confuse Isosceles triangles with Equilateral triangles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A. Square blame for the inhabitants' inability to discern North in the normal way?
2. Why are there no windows in houses of Flatland?
3. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
4. What shape of houses is not allowed?
5. What does the "pull" in Flatland represent in Spaceland?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)