|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Concerning Irregular Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the editor, in reality, who wrote the Preface?
(a) Banesh Hoffman
(b) Paul Kennedy
(c) A. Square
(d) Edward Abbott
2. What happens to leaders of rebellions of lower classes who are nearly regular shaped?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They are allowed to live among the lower class to provide hope.
(c) They are reshaped and adopted into higher classes.
(d) They are placed into State Hospitals.
3. What is the first means of recognition in Flatland?
4. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
(a) The mouth and the hand
(b) The nose and the mouth
(c) The eye and the mouth
(d) The eye and the hand
5. What does the editor say is his first reason for writing the preface?
(a) To explain misconceptions
(b) To introduce the novel
(c) To thank readers and critics in Spaceland
(d) To apologize for errors and misprints
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the editor say is his second reason for writing the preface?
2. What can inhabitants of Flatland NOT do?
3. Why are there no windows in houses of Flatland?
4. Where are readers assumed to live?
5. Why is this shape of house not allowed?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)