|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Concerning Irregular Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shape of women prevent?
(a) Spontaneous passion
2. What was Edwin Abbott's occupation?
3. Where are readers assumed to live?
4. What does Hoffman say about the fourth dimension?
(a) It is stable.
(b) It is unstable.
(c) It is temporal.
(d) It is spatial.
5. Who is the editor, in reality, who wrote the Preface?
(a) Paul Kennedy
(b) Edward Abbott
(c) Banesh Hoffman
(d) A. Square
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the editor's defense of the first objection?
2. Because of their education, what method of recognition is considered a serious offense?
3. What object that helps sight in Spaceland does not exist in Flatland?
4. What shape of houses is not allowed?
5. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)