|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Concerning Irregular Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the trade man in the author's example of problems with irregular shapes?
(a) He is put into prison.
(b) He is unable to move.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He is stuck in a doorway.
2. What does the shape of women prevent?
(b) Spontaneous passion
3. What does the editor compare Flatland's third dimension to in Spaceland?
(a) The second dimension
(b) The first dimension
(c) The fifth dimension
(d) The fourth dimension
4. What classes are able to use this method?
(a) Lower classes
(b) All classes
(c) Upper classes
(d) Only circles
5. What is the second means of recognition in Flatland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author call the land he writes about Flatland?
2. Why does the State believe that aristocratic children who fail exams should be killed?
3. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
4. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
5. What work are irregular shapes allowed to have?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)