|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Concerning Irregular Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape are nobility members?
(a) Straight lines
2. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He is killed immediately.
(b) He falls in love instantly.
(c) He immediately kills her.
(d) He is put into prison.
3. The second law for women is:
(a) They must speak when spoken to in public.
(b) They must continuously make noise when in public.
(c) They must never be in public.
(d) They must never make a sound in public.
4. What happens to leaders of rebellions of lower classes who are nearly regular shaped?
(a) They are placed into State Hospitals.
(b) They are allowed to live among the lower class to provide hope.
(c) They are reshaped and adopted into higher classes.
(d) They are killed.
5. How can inhabitants conceive of angles?
(a) They infer them.
(b) They understand the mathematics behind them.
(c) They see them.
(d) They don't understand angles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Edwin Abbott's primary interests?
2. What does the editor note that A. Square wishes the readers of Flatland would understand?
3. What happens to a line as it gets further away in Flatland?
4. Where are higher class youths sent for education?
5. What shape are professional men?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)