|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Concerning Irregular Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
(a) They can make themselves invisible.
(b) They can change into other forms.
(c) They can see further than any other form.
(d) They can move very quickly.
2. What is the Law of Compensation?
(a) The tendency for stronger shapes to be more intelligent, and for weaker shapes to be less intelligent.
(b) The tendency for weaker shapes to be taller, and stronger shapes to be shorter.
(c) The tendency for women to be weak but intelligent, and for men to be strong but less intelligent.
(d) The tendency for stronger shapes to be less intelligent, and for weaker shapes to be more intelligent.
3. Where are higher class youths sent for education?
(a) State schools
(d) Military schools
4. The third law for women is:
(a) Any female with involuntary actions is to be immediately killed.
(b) Any female found to be infertile is immediately killed.
(c) Any female who speaks out against a man is immediately killed.
(d) Any female found in public is immediately killed.
5. What is the most common form of house construction in Flatland?
Short Answer Questions
1. The second law for women is:
2. What work are irregular shapes allowed to have?
3. What shape are professional men?
4. What was Edwin Abbott's occupation?
5. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)