|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Concerning Irregular Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what class does the Law of Nature not always apply?
(a) The Priests
(b) The Tradesmen
(c) The Middle Class
(d) The Professionals
2. How many points are on a compass in Flatland?
3. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
(a) They can move very quickly.
(b) They can make themselves invisible.
(c) They can change into other forms.
(d) They can see further than any other form.
4. Where are higher class youths sent for education?
(a) State schools
(c) Military schools
5. What happens to a line as it gets further away in Flatland?
(a) It gets smaller.
(b) It gets thinner.
(c) It gets thicker.
(d) It gets larger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Legislature finally stop individuals from trying to find the source of light in Flatland?
2. To what does the author compare Flatland?
3. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
4. From which direction do women enter houses?
5. Why is this shape of house not allowed?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)