|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Concerning Irregular Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allows this method to be possible?
2. What happens to the most irregular shapes?
(a) They are allowed into public office.
(b) They are allowed to marry into a higher class.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They are imprisoned.
3. To what does the author compare Flatland?
(a) A piece of paper
(b) A globe
(c) A book
4. From which direction do women enter houses?
(a) None, as directions don't exist in Flatland
5. The third law for women is:
(a) Any female found to be infertile is immediately killed.
(b) Any female found in public is immediately killed.
(c) Any female who speaks out against a man is immediately killed.
(d) Any female with involuntary actions is to be immediately killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what class does the Law of Nature not always apply?
2. What theory had Einstein not yet developed by the time Flatland was published?
3. What does A. Square say about the laws regarding irregulars?
4. What is the Law of Nature?
5. What does Hoffman admit Abbott succeeded in defeating?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)