|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Concerning Irregular Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first means of recognition in Flatland?
2. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
3. What shape are soldiers?
(b) Straight lines
(c) Isosceles Triangles
(d) Equilateral triangles
4. The author notes these individuals have a similar experience in Spaceland that helps explain what things look like in Flatland.
(b) Tight rope walkers
5. What does the author tell the reader to do to mimic Flatland?
(a) Place a penny on a table and stand it on one end.
(b) Place a penny on a table.
(c) Place a penny on a table and look at it from above.
(d) Place a penny on a table and look at it at eye level.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what name was Flatland originally published?
2. What does the editor say is the first objection to the novel?
3. How many points are on a compass in Flatland?
4. What theory had Einstein not yet developed by the time Flatland was published?
5. The third law for women is:
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)