Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Concerning Irregular Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape are women?
(b) Equilateral triangles
(c) Straight lines
2. What does the Equilateral triangle look like in Flatland?
(a) A straight line
(b) An Equilateral triangle
(c) A single point
(d) A curved line
3. What does Hoffman say about the characters of Flatland?
(a) They are well rounded.
(b) They are unnecessary.
(c) They are unbelievable.
(d) They are not interesting.
4. What does the shape of women prevent?
(c) Spontaneous passion
5. Why is hearing only used on occasion as a recognition method?
(a) All classes sound the same.
(b) Higher classes cannot speak.
(c) Lower classes cannot make sounds.
(d) Lower classes can imitate higher classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape are nobility members?
2. What classes are able to use this method?
3. What does Hoffman say is the fourth dimension?
4. In what year was Flatland written?
5. Who is the editor, in reality, who wrote the Preface?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)