Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Of the Climate and Houses in Flatland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can inhabitants of Flatland NOT do?
(a) Rise above or beneath the surface
(b) Move south
(c) Move north
(d) Move sideways
2. What is the third unrecognized dimension in Flatland?
3. What were Edwin Abbott's primary interests?
(a) Literature and physics
(b) Literature and social sciences
(c) Literature and mathematics
(d) Literature and theology
4. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
5. How many points are on a compass in Flatland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do inhabitants of Flatland see?
2. What happened to those who attempted to discover the source of light in Flatland?
3. What was Edwin Abbott's occupation?
4. In what year was Flatland written?
5. What does Hoffman admit Abbott succeeded in defeating?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)