|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Of Our Methods of Recognizing One Another.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second means of recognition in Flatland?
2. What shape of houses is not allowed?
3. What happens to a line as it gets closer in Flatland?
(a) It gets thicker.
(b) It gets smaller.
(c) It gets thinner.
(d) It gets larger.
4. From which direction does rain fall?
5. What do inhabitants of Flatland see?
(a) Straight lines
(d) Triangles and Squares
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the editor say is his third reason for writing the preface?
2. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
3. Why are there no windows in houses of Flatland?
4. How did the Legislature finally stop individuals from trying to find the source of light in Flatland?
5. What is the most common form of house construction in Flatland?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)