|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Of Our Methods of Recognizing One Another.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
(a) Move their backsides with rhythm
(b) Sing with rhythm
(c) Dance with rhythm
(d) Move their heads with rhythm
2. Why is hearing only used on occasion as a recognition method?
(a) Lower classes cannot make sounds.
(b) Lower classes can imitate higher classes.
(c) Higher classes cannot speak.
(d) All classes sound the same.
3. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
(a) Such actions result in the death of more men.
(b) Such actions result in higher suicide rates.
(c) Such actions result in the death of more women.
(d) Such actions result in higher birth rates.
4. What does the editor say is his third reason for writing the preface?
(a) To thank readers and critics in Spaceland
(b) To apologize for errors and misprints
(c) To introduce the novel
(d) To explain misconceptions
5. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
2. From which direction do women enter houses?
3. What does the shape of women prevent?
4. What is the editor's defense of the first objection?
5. From which direction does rain fall?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)