|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, How I Came to Spaceland and What I Saw There.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group showed the most amazing display of color?
(a) The Woman
(b) The Military
2. What does the shape of women prevent?
(b) Spontaneous passion
3. Where are readers assumed to live?
4. What do all inhabitants of Lineland see?
(a) Lines and points
(b) A single point
5. What does A. Square discover about the stranger when he is allowed to feel his body?
(a) The stranger has many angles.
(b) The stranger has no angles.
(c) The stranger is a straight line.
(d) The stranger has no shape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect did the end of this method have on the classes?
2. How does A. Square attack the stranger?
3. What is the editor's defense of the first objection?
4. What does the editor say is his first reason for writing the preface?
5. What happened to those who attempted to discover the source of light in Flatland?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)