Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Of Our Methods of Recognizing One Another.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to those who attempted to discover the source of light in Flatland?
(a) They went insane.
(b) They were arrested.
(c) They died.
(d) They were successful.
2. What happens to a line as it gets closer in Flatland?
(a) It gets smaller.
(b) It gets larger.
(c) It gets thinner.
(d) It gets thicker.
3. What is the third unrecognized dimension in Flatland?
4. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He is killed immediately.
(b) He immediately kills her.
(c) He falls in love instantly.
(d) He is put into prison.
5. The second law for women is:
(a) They must never make a sound in public.
(b) They must never be in public.
(c) They must continuously make noise when in public.
(d) They must speak when spoken to in public.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most common form of house construction in Flatland?
2. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
3. What does the editor say is his third reason for writing the preface?
4. What does the editor say is his first reason for writing the preface?
5. Where are readers assumed to live?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)