|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
(a) Anything, since the woman won't remember it.
(b) They can only speak.
(c) They can only touch the woman.
(d) Nothing, since they are inaccessible to men.
2. How is the regularity of women monitored?
(a) Through their own word
(b) Through feeling
(c) By pedigrees
(d) Through annual visits
3. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
(a) They have three pointed sides.
(b) They are very smart.
(c) They are pointed on both ends.
(d) They are very strong.
4. How was the bill going to destroy the aristocracy?
(a) Through coloration of the military
(b) Through coloration of women and an increase of sight recognition
(c) Through coloration of Circles and a loss of sight recognition
(d) Through the coloration of tradesmen
5. Why does the State believe that aristocratic children who fail exams should be killed?
(a) They breed with one another and give birth to irregulars.
(b) They cannot have children.
(c) They are less intelligent.
(d) They cannot work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are women not taught to do?
2. What classes are able to use this method?
3. What effect did the end of this method have on the classes?
4. What do inhabitants of Flatland see?
5. What class is most likely to marry a woman with irregular ancestry?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)