|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the bill going to destroy the aristocracy?
(a) Through coloration of Circles and a loss of sight recognition
(b) Through coloration of the military
(c) Through coloration of women and an increase of sight recognition
(d) Through the coloration of tradesmen
2. What allows this method to be possible?
3. What classes are able to use this method?
(a) All classes
(b) Lower classes
(c) Only circles
(d) Upper classes
4. Because of their education, what method of recognition is considered a serious offense?
5. What does the author tell the reader to do to mimic Flatland?
(a) Place a penny on a table and look at it from above.
(b) Place a penny on a table and look at it at eye level.
(c) Place a penny on a table.
(d) Place a penny on a table and stand it on one end.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bill sought to color women and circles the same?
2. What effect did the end of this method have on the classes?
3. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
4. What is the third form of recognition in Flatland?
5. The second law for women is:
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)