|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second law for women is:
(a) They must continuously make noise when in public.
(b) They must speak when spoken to in public.
(c) They must never be in public.
(d) They must never make a sound in public.
2. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
(a) Face their husbands
(b) Never speak to their husbands
(c) Never leave their apartments
(d) Never leave the house
3. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
(a) The mouth and the hand
(b) The eye and the mouth
(c) The nose and the mouth
(d) The eye and the hand
4. What happens to a line as it gets further away in Flatland?
(a) It gets larger.
(b) It gets smaller.
(c) It gets thinner.
(d) It gets thicker.
5. The author notes these individuals have a similar experience in Spaceland that helps explain what things look like in Flatland.
(d) Tight rope walkers
Short Answer Questions
1. What object that helps sight in Spaceland does not exist in Flatland?
2. The third law for women is:
3. Why were women in support of the bill?
4. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
5. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)