|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to a line as it gets further away in Flatland?
(a) It gets thinner.
(b) It gets smaller.
(c) It gets larger.
(d) It gets thicker.
2. What does A. Square fear about this lack of training?
(a) The result will be more public accidents.
(b) The result will be a lack of communication.
(c) The result will be a lesser male intellect.
(d) The result will be more accidents in the home.
3. What class is most likely to marry a woman with irregular ancestry?
4. What is believed to cause deviance?
(b) Lower class status
(c) A sense of rejection
(d) Irregular shape
5. How was the bill going to destroy the aristocracy?
(a) Through the coloration of tradesmen
(b) Through coloration of the military
(c) Through coloration of women and an increase of sight recognition
(d) Through coloration of Circles and a loss of sight recognition
Short Answer Questions
1. What method of recognition was no longer taught?
2. Because of their education, what method of recognition is considered a serious offense?
3. How is the regularity of women monitored?
4. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
5. What do inhabitants of Flatland see?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)