|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adverse effect did the new wave of color have?
(a) There was an increase in mortality rates.
(b) There was a decline in intellectual pursuit.
(c) There was a decline in reproduction.
(d) There was an increase in crime.
2. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
3. The second law for women is:
(a) They must never make a sound in public.
(b) They must never be in public.
(c) They must continuously make noise when in public.
(d) They must speak when spoken to in public.
4. What happens to a line as it gets closer in Flatland?
(a) It gets smaller.
(b) It gets thicker.
(c) It gets larger.
(d) It gets thinner.
5. What is the primary focus of priests?
(a) Attend higher education.
(b) Raise a family.
(c) Attend to their configuration.
(d) Become involved in government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class is most likely to marry a woman with irregular ancestry?
2. Why does the author call the land he writes about Flatland?
3. What can inhabitants of Flatland NOT do?
4. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
5. What is the third form of recognition in Flatland?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)