|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shape of women prevent?
(b) Spontaneous passion
2. What happens to a line as it gets closer in Flatland?
(a) It gets smaller.
(b) It gets thinner.
(c) It gets thicker.
(d) It gets larger.
3. Why does the State believe that aristocratic children who fail exams should be killed?
(a) They cannot have children.
(b) They are less intelligent.
(c) They cannot work.
(d) They breed with one another and give birth to irregulars.
4. What allows this method to be possible?
5. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
(a) Never leave the house
(b) Never speak to their husbands
(c) Face their husbands
(d) Never leave their apartments
Short Answer Questions
1. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
2. To what does the author compare Flatland?
3. What do inhabitants of Flatland see?
4. How is the regularity of women monitored?
5. What is the primary focus of priests?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)