|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are readers assumed to live?
2. What adverse effect did the new wave of color have?
(a) There was a decline in reproduction.
(b) There was an increase in crime.
(c) There was an increase in mortality rates.
(d) There was a decline in intellectual pursuit.
3. How is the regularity of women monitored?
(a) By pedigrees
(b) Through their own word
(c) Through feeling
(d) Through annual visits
4. Why were women in support of the bill?
(a) They believed it would make them more attractive.
(b) Their status would increase.
(c) They believed it would make them more intelligent.
(d) They wanted style.
5. The third law for women is:
(a) Any female found to be infertile is immediately killed.
(b) Any female who speaks out against a man is immediately killed.
(c) Any female found in public is immediately killed.
(d) Any female with involuntary actions is to be immediately killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do inhabitants of Flatland see?
2. The author notes these individuals have a similar experience in Spaceland that helps explain what things look like in Flatland.
3. What does A. Square fear about this lack of training?
4. What does the shape of women prevent?
5. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)