|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is believed to cause deviance?
(a) Irregular shape
(b) A sense of rejection
(d) Lower class status
2. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
(a) They have three pointed sides.
(b) They are very strong.
(c) They are very smart.
(d) They are pointed on both ends.
3. Where are readers assumed to live?
4. What class is most likely to marry a woman with irregular ancestry?
5. Because of their education, what method of recognition is considered a serious offense?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the bill going to destroy the aristocracy?
2. What is the primary focus of priests?
3. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
4. What does the shape of women prevent?
5. What effect did the end of this method have on the classes?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)