|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bill sought to color women and circles the same?
(a) The Flatland Sight bill
(b) The Universal Color bill
(c) The Spaceland Color bill
(d) The Universal Recognition bill
2. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
(a) They can change into other forms.
(b) They can see further than any other form.
(c) They can make themselves invisible.
(d) They can move very quickly.
3. Where are higher class youths sent for education?
(a) Military schools
(c) State schools
4. What is the third form of recognition in Flatland?
5. What effect did the end of this method have on the classes?
(a) All classes became closer to equal.
(b) There was no effect.
(c) The classes became further separated.
(d) There was a war between the classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the author compare Flatland?
2. What are women not taught to do?
3. The first law for women is;
4. What can inhabitants of Flatland NOT do?
5. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)