|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A. Square fear about this lack of training?
(a) The result will be a lesser male intellect.
(b) The result will be a lack of communication.
(c) The result will be more accidents in the home.
(d) The result will be more public accidents.
2. Why were women in support of the bill?
(a) They believed it would make them more intelligent.
(b) Their status would increase.
(c) They wanted style.
(d) They believed it would make them more attractive.
3. What are women not taught to do?
4. What method of recognition was no longer taught?
5. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He falls in love instantly.
(b) He immediately kills her.
(c) He is killed immediately.
(d) He is put into prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. The third law for women is:
2. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
3. What happens to a line as it gets closer in Flatland?
4. What is believed to cause deviance?
5. What does the author tell the reader to do to mimic Flatland?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)