|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first law for women is;
(a) They must enter houses on the West side.
(b) They must enter houses on the North side.
(c) They must enter houses on the South side.
(d) They must enter houses on the East side.
2. Where are readers assumed to live?
3. The third law for women is:
(a) Any female with involuntary actions is to be immediately killed.
(b) Any female found to be infertile is immediately killed.
(c) Any female found in public is immediately killed.
(d) Any female who speaks out against a man is immediately killed.
4. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
5. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
(a) He immediately kills her.
(b) He is killed immediately.
(c) He falls in love instantly.
(d) He is put into prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
2. What is customary for women in upper class homes to do at all times?
3. What does the shape of women prevent?
4. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
5. Where are higher class youths sent for education?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)