|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the author compare Flatland?
(a) A piece of paper
(b) A book
(d) A globe
2. What happens to a line as it gets further away in Flatland?
(a) It gets thicker.
(b) It gets thinner.
(c) It gets smaller.
(d) It gets larger.
3. What is believed to cause deviance?
(a) Irregular shape
(c) Lower class status
(d) A sense of rejection
4. What happens to a line as it gets closer in Flatland?
(a) It gets smaller.
(b) It gets thicker.
(c) It gets larger.
(d) It gets thinner.
5. What does the author tell the reader to do to mimic Flatland?
(a) Place a penny on a table and stand it on one end.
(b) Place a penny on a table.
(c) Place a penny on a table and look at it at eye level.
(d) Place a penny on a table and look at it from above.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were women in support of the bill?
2. What allows this method to be possible?
3. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
4. What is the third form of recognition in Flatland?
5. The second law for women is:
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)