|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of their education, what method of recognition is considered a serious offense?
2. What does A. Square fear about this lack of training?
(a) The result will be more accidents in the home.
(b) The result will be more public accidents.
(c) The result will be a lesser male intellect.
(d) The result will be a lack of communication.
3. What object that helps sight in Spaceland does not exist in Flatland?
4. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
(a) Nothing, since they are inaccessible to men.
(b) They can only speak.
(c) Anything, since the woman won't remember it.
(d) They can only touch the woman.
5. What adverse effect did the new wave of color have?
(a) There was a decline in intellectual pursuit.
(b) There was a decline in reproduction.
(c) There was an increase in mortality rates.
(d) There was an increase in crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were women in support of the bill?
2. What can inhabitants of Flatland NOT do?
3. What happens to a line as it gets closer in Flatland?
4. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
5. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)