|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to a line as it gets closer in Flatland?
(a) It gets larger.
(b) It gets smaller.
(c) It gets thinner.
(d) It gets thicker.
2. What classes are able to use this method?
(a) Lower classes
(b) Only circles
(c) All classes
(d) Upper classes
3. What effect did the end of this method have on the classes?
(a) All classes became closer to equal.
(b) There was no effect.
(c) There was a war between the classes.
(d) The classes became further separated.
4. What method of recognition was no longer taught?
5. What object that helps sight in Spaceland does not exist in Flatland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
2. To what does the author compare Flatland?
3. What allows this method to be possible?
4. What do inhabitants of Flatland see?
5. Where are readers assumed to live?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)