|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Equilateral triangle look like in Flatland?
(a) An Equilateral triangle
(b) A curved line
(c) A single point
(d) A straight line
2. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
3. What adverse effect did the new wave of color have?
(a) There was an increase in crime.
(b) There was a decline in intellectual pursuit.
(c) There was an increase in mortality rates.
(d) There was a decline in reproduction.
4. How is the regularity of women monitored?
(a) Through annual visits
(b) By pedigrees
(c) Through their own word
(d) Through feeling
5. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
(a) Such actions result in the death of more women.
(b) Such actions result in higher birth rates.
(c) Such actions result in higher suicide rates.
(d) Such actions result in the death of more men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What power do women have in Flatland that makes them even more deadly?
2. What object that helps sight in Spaceland does not exist in Flatland?
3. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
4. Why does the author call the land he writes about Flatland?
5. What is believed to cause deviance?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)