|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author tell the reader to do to mimic Flatland?
(a) Place a penny on a table and stand it on one end.
(b) Place a penny on a table and look at it at eye level.
(c) Place a penny on a table and look at it from above.
(d) Place a penny on a table.
2. What bill sought to color women and circles the same?
(a) The Universal Color bill
(b) The Spaceland Color bill
(c) The Flatland Sight bill
(d) The Universal Recognition bill
3. What is believed to cause deviance?
(a) A sense of rejection
(c) Lower class status
(d) Irregular shape
4. The author notes these individuals have a similar experience in Spaceland that helps explain what things look like in Flatland.
(d) Tight rope walkers
5. What happens to a line as it gets closer in Flatland?
(a) It gets larger.
(b) It gets smaller.
(c) It gets thinner.
(d) It gets thicker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary focus of priests?
2. What class is most likely to marry a woman with irregular ancestry?
3. How is the regularity of women monitored?
4. What object that helps sight in Spaceland does not exist in Flatland?
5. How was the bill going to destroy the aristocracy?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)