|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of their education, what method of recognition is considered a serious offense?
2. What is the third form of recognition in Flatland?
3. What happens to a line as it gets further away in Flatland?
(a) It gets thicker.
(b) It gets smaller.
(c) It gets larger.
(d) It gets thinner.
4. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
(a) They are very strong.
(b) They are pointed on both ends.
(c) They have three pointed sides.
(d) They are very smart.
5. What does the Equilateral triangle look like in Flatland?
(a) A curved line
(b) An Equilateral triangle
(c) A single point
(d) A straight line
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
2. What can inhabitants of Flatland NOT do?
3. What can men do when women are in their apartments?
4. The second law for women is:
5. To what does the author compare Flatland?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)