|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author notes these individuals have a similar experience in Spaceland that helps explain what things look like in Flatland.
(b) Tight rope walkers
2. What have the priests discovered about increasing laws against women that force them to be confined at home?
(a) Such actions result in the death of more men.
(b) Such actions result in the death of more women.
(c) Such actions result in higher birth rates.
(d) Such actions result in higher suicide rates.
3. How is the regularity of women monitored?
(a) Through feeling
(b) By pedigrees
(c) Through their own word
(d) Through annual visits
4. Where are higher class youths sent for education?
(c) Military schools
(d) State schools
5. What is the third form of recognition in Flatland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are women not taught to do?
2. What adverse effect did the new wave of color have?
3. Why were women in support of the bill?
4. The first law for women is;
5. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)