|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Of the Doctrines of our Priests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are women not taught to do?
2. The third law for women is:
(a) Any female who speaks out against a man is immediately killed.
(b) Any female found to be infertile is immediately killed.
(c) Any female with involuntary actions is to be immediately killed.
(d) Any female found in public is immediately killed.
3. To what does the author compare Flatland?
(a) A globe
(c) A piece of paper
(d) A book
4. What is the primary focus of priests?
(a) Attend to their configuration.
(b) Attend higher education.
(c) Become involved in government.
(d) Raise a family.
5. What does the Equilateral triangle look like in Flatland?
(a) A straight line
(b) An Equilateral triangle
(c) A single point
(d) A curved line
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
2. What classes are able to use this method?
3. What happens to a man who "runs against" a woman?
4. What class does the Equilateral triangle represent?
5. What happens to a line as it gets further away in Flatland?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)