|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, How the Stranger Vainly Endeavored to Reveal to Me in Words the Mysteries of Spaceland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What army did the Isosceles defeat?
(a) The Right Triangles
(b) The Women
(c) The Circles
(d) The Polygons
2. What do upper class women do that lower class women try to imitate?
(a) Sing with rhythm
(b) Move their heads with rhythm
(c) Dance with rhythm
(d) Move their backsides with rhythm
3. What two body parts are the same on a woman?
(a) The eye and the mouth
(b) The nose and the mouth
(c) The eye and the hand
(d) The mouth and the hand
4. What does A. Square do at the end of the chapter?
(b) Leaves the room.
(c) Understands the lesson.
(d) Attacks the stranger.
5. What directions are A. Square unable to grasp?
(a) North and South
(b) East and West
(c) Up and Down
(d) Right and Left
Short Answer Questions
1. What ended the women's support of the bill?
2. Why does A. Square call the stranger his "lordship"?
3. What physical trait makes women in Flatland dangerous?
4. What does A. Square discover about the stranger when he is allowed to feel his body?
5. The first law for women is;
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)