Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the focus of Russian documentaries after World War II, as ordered by Stalin?
2. At the end of the 1950s, how many homes in America had a television set?
3. During Japan's Golden Age in cinema, what country, previously considered a strong force in cinema, began to decline?
4. Which European country's film industry was the most devastated after World War II?
5. Due to the cinema's reflection of the American public's distrust of the government, what began to happen to the movie theater?
How did greed help shape Hollywood? In what ways did Eli Whitney and the Patent Company set the standard business model in Hollywood with the strict purpose of making more money?
What were David Wark Griffith's main contributions to the early cinema? In what ways are his contributions overshadowed by the content of his films? Should these be factors in considering the achievements wrought by his work?
How did the social revolution of the sixties change the American film industry?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)