Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the focus of Russian documentaries after World War II, as ordered by Stalin?
2. At the end of the 1950s, how many homes in America had a television set?
3. During Japan's Golden Age in cinema, what country, previously considered a strong force in cinema, began to decline?
4. Which European country's film industry was the most devastated after World War II?
5. Due to the cinema's reflection of the American public's distrust of the government, what began to happen to the movie theater?
Discuss the evolution of acting, from the silent film star to the Method actor and even to the modern megastar.
How did the French New Wave movement affect cinema in different countries and in different eras?
How did the social revolution of the sixties change the American film industry?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)