Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the focus of Russian documentaries after World War II, as ordered by Stalin?
(a) Historical dramas.
(b) Sweeping epics.
(d) Russian nationalism.
2. At the end of the 1950s, how many homes in America had a television set?
3. During Japan's Golden Age in cinema, what country, previously considered a strong force in cinema, began to decline?
(c) United States.
4. Which European country's film industry was the most devastated after World War II?
5. Due to the cinema's reflection of the American public's distrust of the government, what began to happen to the movie theater?
(a) Attendance declined.
(b) Security had to be enforced in the theater.
(c) Theaters became segregated.
(d) Attendance rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event in the sixties shifted the American film industry's focus?
2. What was significant about cinema in education in the 1970s?
3. What country nearly wiped out the French film industry after World War II?
4. For what reasons did filmmakers simplify camera work in the 1980s?
5. What was significant about the economy in American films during the early to mid-eighties?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)