Short Answer Questions
1. From what year was a diary entry discovered as having discussed the beginnings of projections?
2. What animal did Eadward Muybridge photograph?
3. Through what did Jean Louis Meissonier project Muybridge's work?
4. What did Meissonier's conversion of Muybridge's photographs create?
5. The Kinetoscope was developed by Thomas Edison and _______ _______.
6. Who helped Edison open a Kinetoscope parlor?
7. In what year did Edison help to open a Kinetoscope parlor?
8. What early realization helped films develop both special effects and story lines?
This section contains 4,264 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)