|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flashback: A Brief History of Film Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In America during the late 1960s, what was the general mood of the youth?
(b) Severe ennui.
(d) Conscientious objectors.
2. Which continent dominated the international film market in the sixties?
(b) North America.
(d) South America.
3. What was one of the biggest threats to the film industry in the 1930s?
(c) Filming on location.
(d) The war.
4. What was the standard amount of time devoted to creating a picture during David Wark Griffith's development of film?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
5. What was the name of France's sudden revitalization in their film industry in the 1950s?
(a) Film du Prince.
(b) Golden Era.
(c) Cinema Noir.
(d) New Wave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which European country's film industry was the most devastated after World War II?
2. In what decade were silent films perfected?
3. Which world-class, renowned filmmaker stayed made propaganda films for Hitler?
4. Who was the top female filmmaker in Italy from the seventies?
5. What became the focus of American cinema in the seventies?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)