Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Flashback: A Brief History of Film. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Flashback: A Brief History of Film Chapters 1-4
1. From what year was a diary entry discovered as having discussed the beginnings of projections?
2. What animal did Eadward Muybridge photograph?
3. Through what did Jean Louis Meissonier project Muybridge's work?
a) Glass lantern.
d) Rear projector.
4. What did Meissonier's conversion of Muybridge's photographs create?
a) An illusion of movement.
b) A sound machine.
c) A live-action special effects device.
d) A projector.
5. The Kinetoscope was developed...
This section contains 4,416 words|
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)