|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the new attorney that will represent Yakov during the trial?
2. What is omitted from the indictment that surprises Yakov?
(a) The statement from Marfa.
(b) The ritual murder information.
(c) The magical wounds information.
(d) The interrogation report.
3. As Yakov envisions talking with the Tsar, what does Yakov accuse the Tsar of?
(a) Faking evidence.
(b) Evil plots.
(c) Hate crimes.
(d) Inciting riots.
4. For what does the prosecutor scold Yakov while the two men are meeting?
5. After reading the indictment, how does Yakov feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the story ends, what does Yakov conclude?
2. What happens when Yakov's carriage arrives outside of the courthouse?
3. Through what she sends to Yakov in prison, Marfa admits she had Yakov followed. Who does she have follow Yakov?
4. When the warden finally delivers Yakov's indictment, how does Yakov describe the indictment?
5. How does Yakov's new guard periodically amuse himself?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)