|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yakov's new attorney warn Yakov to do while they await the trial?
(a) Speak to no one.
(b) Prepare to win.
(c) Regain his strength.
(d) Walk on eggshells.
2. What are the papers sent in with Yakov's visitor?
(a) A newspaper account.
(b) A new indictment.
(c) A plan of defense.
(d) A confession.
3. Who does Yakov turn to for an explanation about the missing item?
4. What is the name of Yakov's replacement guard?
5. Who does Yakov see during his frequent hallucinations while in his cell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is omitted from the indictment that surprises Yakov?
2. After Yakov's visitor runs screaming from his cell, what is confiscated from Yakov?
3. In Yakov's visions, who is responsible for the murders he sees?
4. Why does the attorney believe that they have a chance to win at trial?
5. What is the name of Yakov's attorney?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)