|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the person visiting Yakov encourage Yakov to look for salvation?
(a) The Torah.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The New Testament.
(d) The Old Testament.
2. Through what she sends to Yakov in prison, Marfa admits she had Yakov followed. Who does she have follow Yakov?
3. How is Yakov feeling when he arrives at the courthouse?
4. How does Yakov react to the prosecutor's threats?
(a) Yakov screams at the prosecutor.
(b) Yakov throws the prosecutor out of his cell.
(c) Yakov calmly asks for a trial.
(d) Yakov punches the prosecutor.
5. What is the name of the new attorney that will represent Yakov during the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. Yakov begins thinking many evil thoughts after he stops keeping track of the days. Who does Yakov think evil thoughts about?
2. Through what she sends to Yakov in prison, what does Marfa urge Yakov to do?
3. As the story ends, what does Yakov conclude?
4. According to the indictment, how many wounds are on Zhenia?
5. As Yakov is preparing to leave for his trial, what does the deputy warden insist must happen before Yakov leaves?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)