|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitting in his cell, someone begins talking to Yakov through his cell door. Who begins to talk to Yakov?
2. What does Yakov's new attorney warn Yakov to do while they await the trial?
(a) Speak to no one.
(b) Regain his strength.
(c) Walk on eggshells.
(d) Prepare to win.
3. For what does the prosecutor scold Yakov while the two men are meeting?
4. When Yakov and his visitor in Chapter 8, Part 4 first see each other, what do they do?
5. What happens when Yakov's carriage arrives outside of the courthouse?
(a) A sniper kills Yakov.
(b) The crowd riots.
(c) The crowd cheers for Yakov.
(d) A bomb explodes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arrest and interrogation is included as a long section in the indictment?
2. After he begins blacking out, what does Yakov find comfort in?
3. Whose death does Yakov tell his new attorney about?
4. What is the name of Yakov's replacement guard?
5. As Yakov envisions talking with the Tsar, what does Yakov imagine himself doing?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)