|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Yakov's attorney?
2. On the envelope containing the papers brought to Yakov by his visitor, he writes a message. What language is the message on the envelope in?
3. When the warden finally delivers Yakov's indictment, how does Yakov describe the indictment?
(a) As fantastical.
(b) As dangerous.
(c) As truthful.
(d) As fiction.
4. While the visitor and Yakov are together in Chapter 7, Part 6, what does the visitor scold Yakov for?
5. Sitting in his cell, someone begins talking to Yakov through his cell door. Who begins to talk to Yakov?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Yakov's visitor runs screaming from his cell, Yakov is searched again. How many times has Yakov already been searched that day?
2. What does Yakov see during his frequent hallucinations while in his cell?
3. What happens as Yakov is pacing his cell after his new attorney departs?
4. After Yakov's visitor runs screaming from his cell and material is confiscated from Yakov, what is he given in return?
5. Through what she sends to Yakov in prison, Marfa admits she had Yakov followed. Who does she have follow Yakov?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)