|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the story ends, what does Yakov conclude?
(a) Fairness is worth fighting for.
(b) The truth is worth fighting for.
(c) Liberty is worth fighting for.
(d) Religion is worth fighting for.
2. Who does Yakov turn to for an explanation about the missing item?
3. When the warden finally delivers Yakov's indictment, how does Yakov describe the indictment?
(a) As dangerous.
(b) As truthful.
(c) As fiction.
(d) As fantastical.
4. When Yakov meets with his attorney, his attorney tells Yakov that someone has died. Who?
5. What is the name of the new attorney that will represent Yakov during the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Yakov's carriage arrives outside of the courthouse?
2. Who comes to Yakov's cell to announce the trial?
3. One day, Yakov receives something from Marfa. What is it?
4. When the warden brings Yakov a new indictment, what is Yakov being charged as?
5. After reading the indictment, how does Yakov feel?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)