|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Yakov and his visitor in Chapter 8, Part 4 first see each other, what do they do?
2. After he begins blacking out, who does Yakov find himself thinking of often?
3. Through what she sends to Yakov in prison, what does Marfa urge Yakov to do?
4. What is on the pages that Yakov has been given?
(c) Fecal material.
(d) Food stains.
5. For what does the prosecutor scold Yakov while the two men are meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Yakov's visitor runs screaming from his cell, what is confiscated from Yakov?
2. What does the person speaking to Yakov through his cell door share with Yakov about the speaker's son?
3. What are the papers sent in with Yakov's visitor?
4. How does Yakov react to the prosecutor's threats?
5. With what does the prosecutor threaten Yakov while the two men are meeting?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)