|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is omitted from the indictment that surprises Yakov?
(a) The interrogation report.
(b) The magical wounds information.
(c) The ritual murder information.
(d) The statement from Marfa.
2. When the guards discover Yakov digging at the concrete holding his chains in place, what do they find when they search his cell?
(a) A knife.
(b) A needle.
(c) A book.
(d) A calendar.
3. What happens when Yakov's carriage arrives outside of the courthouse?
(a) The crowd cheers for Yakov.
(b) A sniper kills Yakov.
(c) A bomb explodes.
(d) The crowd riots.
4. While the visitor and Yakov are together, what story do the two men argue about?
5. As Yakov envisions talking with the Tsar, what is one topic the two men do NOT discuss?
(d) The power of gossip.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Yakov prepares to go to trial, what does he see in his visions?
2. In the new indictment brought to Yakov by the warden, what has been removed?
3. While the visitor and Yakov are together in Chapter 7, Part 6, what does the visitor scold Yakov for?
4. After the warden learns of Yakov's prison visit, Yakov spends his days shackled to _____________.
5. As Yakov envisions talking with the Tsar, what does Yakov accuse the Tsar of?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)