|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who ends up being able to visit Yakov in prison because he or she sold beets to the right person?
2. What name does Yakov mention that causes the prosecutor to angrily leave Yakov's cell?
3. Back in his cell after the indictment farce in court, what does Yakov compare his scenario to?
b) An evil curse.
c) A bad talisman.
d) A black horse.
4. What is the name of Yakov's attorney?
5. By the time a man enters Yakov's cell and offers him a pardon, how long...
This section contains 943 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)