Short Answer Questions
1. As the story begins, where is Yakov Bok?
2. Before going to join the running crowd, what does Yakov do?
3. Where does the running crowd finally stop?
4. What does the crowd see when the people finally stop running?
5. What is the local anti-Semite group called?
6. Who does the local anti-Semite group accuse of committing the murder?
7. How much money does the boatman offer to ferry Yakov across the river?
This section contains 4,427 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)