Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, Part 1 | Chapter 1, Part 2
1. As the story begins, where is Yakov Bok?
2. Before going to join the running crowd, what does Yakov do?
3. Where does the running crowd finally stop?
4. What does the crowd see when the people finally stop running?
5. What is the local anti-Semite group called?
6. Who does the local anti-Semite group accuse of committing the murder?
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, Part 3 | Chapter 2, Part 1
1. How much money does the boatman offer to ferry Yakov across the river?
2. What language is Yakov speaking exclusively since leaving the shtetl?
3. Where does Yakov pretend to be from when confronted by the...
This section contains 3,038 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)