|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sentence carried by the original charge that the man in charge of the investigation will bring against Yakov?
(a) One month in prison.
(b) Three months in prison.
(c) Three years in prison.
(d) One year in prison.
2. After Yakov has his revelation as to the cause of his sickness, what does Yakov refuse to do?
3. Even though Yakov is desperately ill and not allowed access to the prison hospital, the prison doctor does tell him how to be cured. What is the doctor's advice?
4. Who discovers what Yakov is doing and confiscates his materials?
(a) The deputy warden.
5. Who advises Yakov to stay in the village and not venture on to Kiev?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Yakov envisions himself wresting with the Tsar, they continue to wrestle until the Tsar declares himself to be __________________.
2. How long does the boy's mother wait before she reports her son as missing?
3. Where does the running crowd finally stop?
4. What is the mother's name of the boy Yakov is accused of killing?
5. What does Yakov use to keep track of the days in his cell?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)