|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the man in charge of the investigation denies Yakov's request for an attorney, what is Yakov told that he will need?
(a) A gun.
(b) A pen.
(c) The truth.
(d) A casket.
2. What does Yakov decide not to reveal to the boatman?
(a) That he is Russian.
(b) That he has money.
(c) That he is Jewish.
(d) That he is royalty.
3. While the visitor and Yakov are together, what story do the two men argue about?
4. What does Raisl always beg Yakov to do?
(a) Move to Kiev.
(b) Flee Russia.
(c) Accept her father.
(d) Have children.
5. After Yakov's visitor runs screaming from his cell and material is confiscated from Yakov, what is he given in return?
(a) Some newspaper clippings.
(b) Some Orthodox Jewish dogma.
(c) Some cookbook recipes.
(d) Some Old Testament pages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sentence carried by the original charge that the man in charge of the investigation will bring against Yakov?
2. As Yakov reflects on his time with Raisl, what does Yakov remember convincing Raisl is okay?
3. Who performs the total body and cavity searches that Yakov is subjected to?
4. In Chapter 6, Part 4, what is the name of the guard who is on Yakov's side?
5. Before the secret police member leaves Yakov's cell, what does he leave behind with Yakov?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)