|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 7 | Chapter 6, Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Yakov is being shown the officials' book, what do the officials point out in the book that resembles Yakov?
(a) A nose.
(b) An earlobe.
(c) A wizard.
(d) An ear curl.
2. When a drunken guard accidentally leaves Yakov's cell door unlocked, Yakov ventures out and comes upon a hanged man. Who is the man?
3. Each day, Yakov does recitations in his cell that the guards can overhear. What language does Yakov recite in?
4. When Yakov happens upon an old injured Jewish man while returning from shopping, where does Yakov take the injured man?
(a) To the synagogue.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To the injured man's apartment.
(d) To Yakov's apartment.
5. According to Proshko's testimony, how does Yakov set the fire he is accused of starting?
(c) Lighter fluid.
Short Answer Questions
1. After fixing up the apartment, Nikolai offers Yakov another job. Where is the job located?
2. What is the mother's name of the boy Yakov is accused of killing?
3. What is the local anti-Semite group called?
4. What is the name of the secret society that the prosecutor accuses Yakov of belonging to?
5. When Yakov is taken back to prison, he is shown a book that some of the officials are developing. What is the book's topic?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)