|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3 | Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One month after his arrest, Yakov is taken from the original prison to another location with priests and secret police members in tow. Where is Yakov taken?
(a) To his enemy's house.
(b) To the synagogue.
(c) To the factory.
(d) To the stables.
2. To what prison does the prosecutor send Yakov while Yakov is awaiting trials?
(a) Warsaw prison.
(b) Moscow prison.
(c) Kiev prison.
(d) Henrush prison.
3. What language is Yakov speaking exclusively since leaving the shtetl?
4. Where does the running crowd finally stop?
(a) At a church.
(b) At a cave.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At a burning house.
5. How does Yakov react to Kiev?
(a) He is intrigued by the city.
(b) He is horrified by the city.
(c) He is dismayed by the city.
(d) He is awed by the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Yakov married?
2. Who performs the total body and cavity searches that Yakov is subjected to?
3. When Yakov happens upon an old injured Jewish man while returning from shopping, where does Yakov take the injured man?
4. Where does Yakov pretend to be from when confronted by the boatman?
5. When one of the guards takes pity on Yakov, what does Yakov suddenly have?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)