|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3 | Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the running crowd finally stop?
(a) At a burning house.
(b) At a cave.
(c) At a church.
(d) At a restaurant.
2. Who does the local anti-Semite group accuse of committing the murder?
(a) A Jew.
(b) A Hindu.
(c) A Christian.
(d) A Muslim.
3. When a drunken guard accidentally leaves Yakov's cell door unlocked, Yakov ventures out and comes upon a hanged man. Who is the man?
4. What is the mother's name of the boy Yakov is accused of killing?
5. According to Yakov, what does he believe the boy saw in Yakov's apartment?
(a) A gun catalog.
(b) His bathrobe.
(c) Monopoly money.
(d) Raspberry jam.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the days passed, the Russian officials kept waiting for Yakov to start something. What are they waiting for?
2. How does Yakov react to Kiev?
3. When Bibikov apologizes for the poor treatment Yakov is receiving, Yakov asks for only one thing. What is it?
4. When Yakov responds by pointing out something in the officials' book that he thinks resembles the prosecutor, how does the official respond?
5. What is the original charge that the man in charge of the investigation will bring against Yakov?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)