|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3 | Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the running crowd finally stop?
(a) At a church.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At a burning house.
(d) At a cave.
2. How long is Yakov in solitary confinement before Bibikov comes to question him again?
(a) One week.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Twelve hours.
3. According to what Proshko tells the secret police, what is Yakov responsible for?
(a) Burning down the factory.
(b) Burning down his enemy's house.
(c) Burning down the stables.
(d) Burning down the synagogue.
4. What is the mother's name of the boy Yakov is accused of killing?
5. After fixing up the apartment, Nikolai offers Yakov another job. Where is the job located?
(a) At a brickyard.
(b) At a factory.
(c) At a trainyard.
(d) At a shipyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the original charge that the man in charge of the investigation will bring against Yakov?
2. According to the prosecutor's theory, why does Yakov kill Zhenia?
3. Who does the local anti-Semite group accuse of committing the murder?
4. What is the name of the prisoner sent to talk to Yakov?
5. What is the name of the secret police member who introduces himself to Yakov as the man in charge of the investigation?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)