|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 3 | Chapter 6, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crowd see when the people finally stop running?
(a) A murdered man.
(b) A murdered woman.
(c) A murdered child.
(d) A murdered dog.
2. According to what Proshko tells the secret police, what is Yakov responsible for?
(a) Burning down the factory.
(b) Burning down the stables.
(c) Burning down his enemy's house.
(d) Burning down the synagogue.
3. Before the secret police member leaves Yakov's cell, what does he leave behind with Yakov?
(a) A consent form.
(b) A confession form.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A questionnaire.
4. In Chapter 6, Part 4, what is the name of the guard who is on Yakov's side?
5. After the prisoner sent to talk to Yakov tells him he is a murderer, what does the other prisoner do?
(a) He beats Yakov.
(b) He vilifies Yakov.
(c) He laughs at Yakov.
(d) He humiliates Yakov.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the fat man who shares his packages from the outside with the other prisoners?
2. Who does Bibikov travel to see on Yakov's behalf in hopes of having Yakov's case dismissed?
3. One night, Yakov wakes up from a nightmare and realizes why he is so sick. Why?
4. Who is the first person to bring firewood to Yakov's cell?
5. When Yakov is taken to the infirmary, who does he learn has been shot for disobeying a guard?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)