|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part 3 | Chapter 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who is arrested because he is holding a bunch of pamphlets?
2. As the story begins, where is Yakov Bok?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) In temple.
(c) In prison.
(d) In his kitchen.
3. When the man in charge of the investigation denies Yakov's request for an attorney, what is Yakov told that he will need?
(a) A casket.
(b) A pen.
(c) The truth.
(d) A gun.
4. Before the secret police member leaves Yakov's cell, what does he leave behind with Yakov?
(a) A questionnaire.
(b) A confession form.
(c) A consent form.
(d) A Bible.
5. What does the crowd see when the people finally stop running?
(a) A murdered man.
(b) A murdered woman.
(c) A murdered dog.
(d) A murdered child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Nikolai offer to Yakov if Yakov will fix up an apartment that Nikolai owns?
2. What is the local anti-Semite group called?
3. Who does the local anti-Semite group accuse of committing the murder?
4. How does Yakov react to Kiev?
5. When Nikolai offers Yakov another position after Yakov fixes up the apartment, what is the position that Nikolai offers to Yakov?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)