|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Part 5 | Chapter 5, Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Yakov responds by pointing out something in the officials' book that he thinks resembles the prosecutor, how does the official respond?
(a) With violence.
(b) With laughter.
(c) With chagrin.
(d) With threats.
2. To what prison does the prosecutor send Yakov while Yakov is awaiting trials?
(a) Kiev prison.
(b) Moscow prison.
(c) Warsaw prison.
(d) Henrush prison.
3. Where does Yakov pretend to be from when confronted by the boatman?
4. When Bibikov comes to the prison to question Yakov, who does Bibikov believe is actually responsible for Zhenia's murder?
5. According to what Proshko tells the secret police, what is Yakov responsible for?
(a) Burning down the synagogue.
(b) Burning down his enemy's house.
(c) Burning down the stables.
(d) Burning down the factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the secret police member who introduces himself to Yakov as the man in charge of the investigation?
2. When Bibikov apologizes for the poor treatment Yakov is receiving, Yakov asks for only one thing. What is it?
3. One month after his arrest, Yakov is taken from the original prison to another location with priests and secret police members in tow. Where is Yakov taken?
4. What does Yakov decide not to reveal to the boatman?
5. How does Yakov react to Kiev?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)