|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since he no longer is keeping track of the days, what does Yakov spend his time doing?
(a) Re-reading his newspaper clippings.
(b) Re-reading his Jewish dogma.
(c) Re-reading his Old Testament pages.
(d) Re-reading his New Testament pages.
2. Before the secret police member leaves Yakov's cell, what does he leave behind with Yakov?
(a) A questionnaire.
(b) A confession form.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A consent form.
3. When the man in charge of the investigation denies Yakov's request for an attorney, what is Yakov told that he will need?
(a) The truth.
(b) A casket.
(c) A gun.
(d) A pen.
4. Who performs the total body and cavity searches that Yakov is subjected to?
(a) The head guard.
(b) The warden.
(c) The deputy warden.
(d) The colonel.
5. While sitting in his cell reflecting on his circumstances, what does Yakov liken being Jewish to?
(a) A burden.
(b) A family.
(c) A curse.
(d) A blessing.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what prison does the prosecutor send Yakov while Yakov is awaiting trials?
2. When Yakov is being shown the officials' book, what do the officials point out in the book that resembles Yakov?
3. What is the sentence carried by the original charge that the man in charge of the investigation will bring against Yakov?
4. After he begins blacking out, who does Yakov find himself thinking of often?
5. In order to make Yakov appear like a Hasidic Jew, what does the Deputy Warden refuse to let Yakov do?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)