|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the man in charge of the investigation denies Yakov's request for an attorney, what is Yakov told that he will need?
(a) A gun.
(b) A pen.
(c) A casket.
(d) The truth.
2. What does Yakov do when he blacks out?
(a) Hits the wall.
(b) Shreds his cot.
(c) Removes his clothing.
(d) Paces his cell.
3. To what prison does the prosecutor send Yakov while Yakov is awaiting trials?
(a) Moscow prison.
(b) Henrush prison.
(c) Warsaw prison.
(d) Kiev prison.
4. Who performs the total body and cavity searches that Yakov is subjected to?
(a) The head guard.
(b) The warden.
(c) The colonel.
(d) The deputy warden.
5. When Yakov envisions himself wresting with the Tsar, they continue to wrestle until the Tsar declares himself to be __________________.
(a) A demon from hell.
(b) The winner.
(c) All powerful.
(d) An angel of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in his cell after the indictment farce in court, what does Yakov compare his scenario to?
2. While Yakov is being interrogated, two men arrive at the interrogation room and are invited inside. Who are these men?
3. When the author describes the wind rushing through Yakov's cell, what does he liken the wind to?
4. Since he no longer is keeping track of the days, what does Yakov spend his time doing?
5. While sitting in his cell reflecting on his circumstances, what does Yakov liken being Jewish to?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)