Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what is Publius an expert?
(b) African languages.
(c) Cave exploration.
(d) Military strategy.
2. Which of the following characters is the newly elected consul?
3. What does Marius do that is expressly illegal?
(a) Overthrow the senate.
(b) Kill his friend.
(c) March an army into Rome.
(d) Become First Man in Rome.
4. Why does Caepio decide to stay in Gaul for awhile?
(a) He has not faced a battle yet.
(b) He wants to kill all of the Germans.
(c) He likes being in control.
(d) He wants to find gold and silver.
5. Where does Marius imprison Saturninus?
(a) Tarpeian rock.
(b) Senate Hall.
(c) Temple of Jupiter.
(d) In Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jugurtha?
2. What does Caepio find when he arrives in Gaul?
3. How has Sulla been able to learn how to speak German?
4. What happens to the gold Caepio found?
5. What happens to the elder Gais Caesar in chapter six?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)