Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caepio do with all of the gold he finds?
(a) He places it in the middle of Gaul.
(b) He puts it in a wagon and sends it toward Rome.
(c) He hides it from the men.
(d) He hides it in a cave.
2. How does Caepio feel about what happened to the gold?
(a) He is devastated.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He is suicidal.
(d) He is relieved.
3. What happens when Sulla goes to see King Bocchus and deliver Marius's message?
(a) The king has fled and an advisor is left.
(b) Jugurtha is there not Bocchus.
(c) The king has already been killed.
(d) Sulla is taken hostage.
4. Where is Caepio when he thinks he sees gold and silver?
(a) In a cave.
(b) On a lake.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) Near a mountain.
5. How has Sulla been able to learn how to speak German?
(a) From two captured slaves.
(b) From Julilla.
(c) From his years in school.
(d) From Marius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the message the senate sends to Caepio tell him to do?
2. How does Marius get his land?
3. What comforts Caepio after the situation with the gold?
4. What does Marius do that is expressly illegal?
5. Why does Sulla make his proposal to Marius?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)