|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not part of Caepio's punishment after he is convicted?
(b) Exile from Rome.
(c) Stripping of his Roman citizenship.
(d) 15,000 talents penalty.
2. Why do Caesar (younger) and Aurelia choose to live in the insula?
(a) They cannot afford a home of their own.
(b) They want to stay close to her brother.
(c) They need to start their own life.
(d) It is where her mother lives.
3. What happens when Sulla goes to see King Bocchus and deliver Marius's message?
(a) The king has already been killed.
(b) Jugurtha is there not Bocchus.
(c) The king has fled and an advisor is left.
(d) Sulla is taken hostage.
4. What happens to the elder Gais Caesar in chapter six?
(a) He becomes a senator.
(b) He defends Marius.
(c) He is elected Consul.
(d) He dies.
5. Why does Marius have his men repair roads and bridges when he arrives in Gaul?
(a) To get a better idea of the lay out of the land.
(b) To plant traps that will hold up the German soldiers.
(c) To aid in the movement of his troops.
(d) To show the people of Gaul that they can trust him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sulla make his proposal to Marius?
2. What does the Senate do for Marius in absentia?
3. When does Sulla find out that the German Army plans to attack Italy?
4. Why does Drusus write to Caepio?
5. What does the Senate do to try and make Caepio comply with their orders?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)