|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to hold Caepio to some account even though he was not brought up on treason charges?
(d) His son-in-law, Drusus.
2. Who does Sulla take with him on his adventure?
(d) Quintus Sertorius.
3. How has Sulla been able to learn how to speak German?
(a) From his years in school.
(b) From Marius.
(c) From Julilla.
(d) From two captured slaves.
4. Who sets up Gais Caesar the younger to marry Aurelia?
5. What does Saturninus decide to do when he decides that his change at election is futile?
(a) He beats a senator to death.
(b) He plans a coup.
(c) He murders Marius.
(d) He kills his friend, who is holding him back, Glaucia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marius send out raiding parties to neighboring cities to rape and pillage them?
2. What does Marius think Rome will think about his methods for gathering men for the army after the battle?
3. How does Caepio feel about what happened to the gold?
4. Which other character rushes back to Rome to tell a different version of the story than the one Caepio plans on telling?
5. Why does Marius suggest a joint triumph?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)