|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How successful is Caepio's plan for raising a new army?
(a) He ends up having to borrow men from those fighting in Africa.
(b) He is very successful and has no difficulties.
(c) He never successfully finds enough men and loses his place in the consul.
(d) Because so many men have died he has a hard time using the method he chose.
2. What happens to Jugurtha?
(a) Bocchus captures him.
(b) He is never captured.
(c) Marius captures him.
(d) Sulla captures him.
3. On what is Publius an expert?
(b) Cave exploration.
(c) African languages.
(d) Military strategy.
4. What message does Marius send back to King Bocchus?
(a) He must deliver Jugurtha to get forgiveness.
(b) Sulla needs be immediately taken to Jugurtha.
(c) They declare war on King Bocchus.
(d) They are unwilling to negotiate.
5. What happens to the gold Caepio found?
(a) It falls into the water and cannot be retrieved.
(b) It makes it safely back to Rome.
(c) A Barbarian raiding part steals it.
(d) It is stolen by some of the men he kidnapped into the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Marius's army to defeat the entire Cimbri army?
2. When Marius returns to Rome, what doe she immediately want to focus on?
3. What happens to the men who killed the leaders of the coup?
4. What does Marius believe will be of greater incentive to the head-count army?
5. How does Caepio plan on raising his army?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)