|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the senate give complete dictator powers to?
2. Which of the following characters is the newly elected consul?
3. What does Marius believe will be of greater incentive to the head-count army?
(a) Positions in the Senate.
(b) Additional funds.
(c) Land in Africa.
(d) Awards and medals.
4. What does Caepio do with all of the gold he finds?
(a) He hides it in a cave.
(b) He places it in the middle of Gaul.
(c) He puts it in a wagon and sends it toward Rome.
(d) He hides it from the men.
5. Why does Drusus write to Caepio?
(a) He wants to protect him from the Germans.
(b) He wants his daughter to marry Caepio's son.
(c) He wants his son to marry Caepio's daughter.
(d) He wants to negotiate terms with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is forced to admit the law forcing the Senators to take an oath is invalid?
2. What does Sulla suspect the Germans will do before they begin the invasion?
3. Why does the senate begin to fear Marius?
4. Why doesn't Caepio want to give up his command?
5. What message does Marius send back to King Bocchus?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)