|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hercules Atlas know for?
(a) Being very strong and displaying violent behavior when drunk.
(b) Being in love with Clitumna.
(c) Being able to procure poisons that are undetectable.
(d) Being willing to do anything asked for money.
2. Why do many of the senators automatically not like Marius?
(a) They don't like a New Man being in this position.
(b) They do not approve of his treatment of Metellus.
(c) They do not trust his family.
(d) They do not accept the results of the election.
3. Why does the Senate want to make Marius Ponitfex Maximus?
(a) They are trying to give him more power.
(b) They believe he deserves the title.
(c) They think it will make him more conservative.
(d) They want to honor him for his service.
4. Who threatens the city of Rome while many of the warriors are headed to Africa?
5. How does Sulla ensure Hercules will not tell his part in the deception?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He threatens him.
(c) He throws him off of a cliff.
(d) He poisons him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the pletariat be able to get for enlisting?
2. Why does Caepio decide to stay in Gaul for awhile?
3. Who did the Senate decide to try for treason?
4. Why does King Bocchus seek out Marius?
5. Why does Metellus refuse Marius's request?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)