|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the two deaths, what has Sulla qualified for?
(a) A senate seat.
(b) A knighthood.
(c) A consul position.
(d) An army leadership position.
2. Who threatens the city of Rome while many of the warriors are headed to Africa?
3. What does Martha say Marius will do seven times?
(b) Have children.
(c) Leader of the troops.
(d) First Man in Rome and Consul.
4. On which holiday does this novel begin?
(a) New Year's Day.
5. How does Marius feel when he leaves the senators?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marius indicate the loss of life has impeded?
2. What kills Stichus?
3. What does an informant tell the Romans will be the best way to capture Jugurtha?
4. Which of the following is the best definition of the phrase "The First Man in Rome?"
5. How much time has passed from the end of chapter one to the beginning of chapter two?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)