|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many legions of new soldiers does Marius hope to raise?
2. Why did Marius stay up all night the night before his inauguration day?
(a) To ensure there were no bad omens.
(b) To draft a law he plans to pass without Senator's knowledge.
(c) To write out his inauguration speech.
(d) To protect his family from troublemakers.
3. At which temple are the Romans gathered?
4. Why do many of the senators automatically not like Marius?
(a) They don't like a New Man being in this position.
(b) They do not accept the results of the election.
(c) They do not approve of his treatment of Metellus.
(d) They do not trust his family.
5. Why do many of the Roman citizens fear an invasion?
(a) They have heard that the Germans are relentless.
(b) They do not trust the new consul members.
(c) They remember a previous invasion.
(d) They know the protection forces are not in Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the gold Caepio found?
2. Why is Gaius Julius Caesar concerned about his daughter giving birth?
3. What does Caepio do with all of the gold he finds?
4. What does Marius do as he travels throughout Africa?
5. How does Sulla fill his days?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)