|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Caesar invite Marius over for dinner?
(a) To talk about Senate work.
(b) To bribe him to allow him to become a senator.
(c) To ask if he would marry one of his daughters.
(d) To plot a campaign to over throw Jugurtha.
2. Which of the following was a reason that Silanus was left behind?
(a) He was the strongest consul member to protect the city.
(b) It was thought he lacked the talent to be in battle.
(c) He was the oldest and wisest of the senators.
(d) It was thought he would not survive the trip to Africa.
3. Which of the following characters did the three army friends insult?
4. Why are many Romans gathered at the temple?
(a) To determine the validity of ancestral claims.
(b) To elect a new leader for Rome.
(c) To make a sacrifice to the goddess.
(d) To watch the swearing in of new consuls.
5. How much time has passed from the end of chapter one to the beginning of chapter two?
(a) One day.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Gods does the Julian clan claim to be a descendent of?
2. What type of family is Marius's?
3. What does Nicopolis find on her picnic with Sulla?
4. What kills Stichus?
5. What was the Destroyer?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)