|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martha say Marius will do seven times?
(a) First Man in Rome and Consul.
(b) Have children.
(d) Leader of the troops.
2. Why is the king of Numidia, Jugurtha in the city?
(a) He wants to witness the ceremony.
(b) He wants to buy votes.
(c) He wants to meet the new senators.
(d) He wants to buy some goods.
3. Where do Metellus, Rufus and Marius travel?
4. What is another name for the pletariat?
(a) The Man.
(c) The Few.
5. Why does the Senate want to make Marius Ponitfex Maximus?
(a) They are trying to give him more power.
(b) They want to honor him for his service.
(c) They believe he deserves the title.
(d) They think it will make him more conservative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do many of the senators automatically not like Marius?
2. What happens to the elder Gais Caesar in chapter six?
3. How are Marius and Gaius Julius Caesar related?
4. What has to happen before Marius can marry?
5. In what year does this novel begin?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)