|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tammy tell Avery she is from?
2. What Highway does Abby turn north on?
3. What does Mitch think the companies in the two filing cabinets operate with?
4. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
5. What color hair does Mitch say the fat American has?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mitch manage to copy Avery's files?
2. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
3. How does the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
4. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
5. Describe the meeting between Tarry Ross and the Mafia.
6. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
7. How does Mitch try to satisfy the FBI?
8. Why are the police after both Ray and Mitch?
9. How does Tarrance warn Mitch?
10. How does the Morolto family keep tabs on what the FBI is up to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Mitch not question the Firm from the beginning? What does his unquestioning attitude say about his character?
Essay Topic 2
What suggestions are there in the opening chapters that there is something wrong with the Firm? Why does the Firm think someone like Mitch will overlook any suspicions he has?
Essay Topic 3
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)