Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the firm claim Avery has suffered from?
2. What does Tammy give Mr. Dantley as a gift?
3. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
4. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particulur about?
5. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Grisham represent the FBI as a joke and particularly the character of Tarrance? What comment does it make about authority and the structure of societyso in general?
Essay Topic 2
Examine Mitch's upbringing.
1. What was Mitch's upbringing?
2. How has Mitch's upbringing motivated him to succeed in life?
3. Is there any evidence Mitch is hiding away from the traumas of his past?
Essay Topic 3
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)