Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the firm claim Avery has suffered from?
2. What does Tammy give Mr. Dantley as a gift?
3. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
4. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particulur about?
5. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
Essay Topic 1
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Who are the partners and how do they ensure the smooth running of the Firm? How do the partner's roles differ from the other other employees roles?
Essay Topic 3
How do the Firm assure that their employees work long hours? How does Mitch's workload start affecting his homelife? Is this an accurate representation of what it is like to work for a law firm?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)