|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Mitch request for his replacement car?
2. What is the name of the motel where Mitch and the others change for the better?
3. Where is Mitch heading for?
4. What does Mitch think will satisfy his agreement to testify?
5. What does Abby read on the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tammy entrap Avery?
2. How does Mitch intend to copy as many files as possible?
3. How does Mitch try to satisfy the FBI?
4. What does Abby say they want from the FBI before they hand over any documents?
5. How do Mitch and Tammy swap the briefcases?
6. What does Mitch do instead of going to the FBI?
7. How does Mitch manage to copy Avery's files?
8. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the Firm?
9. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
10. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What suggestions are there in the opening chapters that there is something wrong with the Firm? Why does the Firm think someone like Mitch will overlook any suspicions he has?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Mitch not question the Firm from the beginning? What does his unquestioning attitude say about his character?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of people does the Firm like to employ? Why does the Firm see these people as safe? In what way does Mitch fit into the role of perfect employee?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)