|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Locke say the Firm has never done?
2. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
3. Who follows Mitch and the others?
4. Who does Mitch steal ten million dollars from?
5. What name does Mitch use to book one of his tickets?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the Firm?
2. Describe the meeting between Tarry Ross and the Mafia.
3. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
4. What does Abby say they want from the FBI before they hand over any documents?
5. Why is Mitch happy someone steals his BMW?
6. How do Mitch and Abby cope with being watched?
7. Why is Tammy's help becoming increasingly important?
8. How does Mitch intend to copy as many files as possible?
9. Why are the police after both Ray and Mitch?
10. Why does Mitch meet Barry Abanks in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who are the partners and how do they ensure the smooth running of the Firm? How do the partners' roles differ from the other other employees' roles?
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
In what way is Avery different from the other employees working for the Firm? Why does he work for the Firm if he does not respect its rules?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)