|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following places are Mitch and Abby going to go scuba diving?
2. Where does Mitch try to hide?
3. Why does Mitch need Tammy's help so much?
4. What does Abby do when she realizes someone is listening into their conversation?
5. What happens at three minutes past nine?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ray escape from prison?
2. What does Mitch do at the bank before joining Abby and Ray?
3. Describe the meeting between Tarry Ross and the Mafia.
4. How does Mitch intend to copy as many files as possible?
5. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
6. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
7. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
8. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
9. Why are the police after both Ray and Mitch?
10. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
What does the Firm company symbolize in terms of society? Is the symbolism of the Firm still relevant to today's society?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Mitch not question the Firm from the beginning? What does his unquestioning attitude say about his character?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)