|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lomax's old friend creating for Mitch and the others?
2. Where is Mitch heading for?
3. Where does Abby say the files are?
4. What does Mitch ask Abanks if he has noticed around that morning?
5. Where does the Firm send Mitch?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
2. What does Tammy do once Mitch and the others have left the area?
3. How does Mitch try to satisfy the FBI?
4. Why are the police after both Ray and Mitch?
5. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the Firm?
6. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
7. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
8. What does Abby say they want from the FBI before they hand over any documents?
9. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
10. Why is Mitch happy someone steals his BMW?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What suggestions are there in the opening chapters that there is something wrong with the Firm? Why does the Firm think someone like Mitch will overlook any suspicions he has?
Essay Topic 2
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 3
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)