|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby read on the plane?
2. What does the author describe as sickly-white?
3. Where does Tammy tell Avery she is from?
4. What does Abby tell Tarrance they have a bunch of?
5. Who approaches Tammy at Rumheads?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Mitch turn his back on the FBI? Is it realistic someone like Mitch could have achieved so much with such limited resources?
Essay Topic 3
How do the Firm assure that their employees work long hours? How does Mitch's workload start affecting his homelife? Is this an accurate representation of what it is like to work for a law firm?
This section contains 1,392 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)