|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particular about?
2. What are Avery's feet like when he wakes up?
3. Who is beginning to suspect Mitch has been copying files?
4. Where do Mitch and the others go after dark?
5. Where does Mitch leave his car before going to see Abby?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tammy entrap Avery?
2. Why does Mitch break into Avery's office?
3. What does Mitch do at the bank before joining Abby and Ray?
4. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
5. How does the Morolto family keep tabs on what the FBI is up to?
6. Why does Mitch meet Barry Abanks in this section?
7. How does Tarrance warn Mitch?
8. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
9. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
10. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who are the partners and how do they ensure the smooth running of the Firm? How do the partners' roles differ from the other other employees' roles?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Mitch not question the Firm from the beginning? What does his unquestioning attitude say about his character?
Essay Topic 3
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)