|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arranges Ray's escape?
2. What is the code name Tarrance uses to warn Mitch?
3. What does Mitch compare DeVasher's head to?
4. How is Tarrance traveling to Chicago?
5. What does Mitch hope is ready before the Mafia's plan to kill him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Morolto family keep tabs on what the FBI is up to?
2. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
3. Why is Mitch happy someone steals his BMW?
4. Why are the police after both Ray and Mitch?
5. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the Firm?
6. How does the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
7. How does Tammy entrap Avery?
8. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
9. How does the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
10. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 3
How does the Firm assure that its employees work long hours? How does Mitch's workload start affecting his home life? Is this an accurate representation of what it is like to work for a law firm?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)