Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the firm claim Avery has suffered from?
2. What does Tammy give Mr. Dantley as a gift?
3. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
4. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particulur about?
5. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
What suggestions are there in the opening chapters that there is something wrong with the Firm? Why do the Firm think someone like Mitch will overlook any suspicions he has?
Examine Mitch's upbringing.
1. What was Mitch's upbringing?
2. How has Mitch's upbringing motivated him to succeed in life?
3. Is there any evidence Mitch is hiding away from the traumas of his past?
How do the Firm assure that their employees work long hours? How does Mitch's workload start affecting his homelife? Is this an accurate representation of what it is like to work for a law firm?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)