Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the firm claim Avery has suffered from?
2. What does Tammy give Mr. Dantley as a gift?
3. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
4. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particulur about?
5. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
In what way is Avery diiferent to the other employees working for the Firm? Why does he work for the Firm if he does not respect their rules?
Essay Topic 3
Who are the partners and how do they ensure the smooth running of the Firm? How do the partner's roles differ from the other other employees roles?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)