|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arranges Ray's escape?
2. What does the author say follows Tammy to the bar?
3. What is Tony Verkeler's nickname?
4. What does Abby pat Tarrance's arm like?
5. How do Morolto's men get rid of the FBI?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tammy entrap Avery?
2. What does Abby say they want from the FBI before they hand over any documents?
3. How do Mitch and Tammy swap the briefcases?
4. Why is Mitch happy someone steals his BMW?
5. How does Tarrance warn Mitch?
6. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
7. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
8. How do Mitch and Abby cope with being watched?
9. How does the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
10. How does Ray escape from prison?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way could Mitch be called a person with principles? How do Mitch's principles blind him to what is really going on? How do you think Mitch would have reacted if he hadn't found out about the Firm until after the obligatory twelve years?
Essay Topic 2
In what way is Avery different from the other employees working for the Firm? Why does he work for the Firm if he does not respect its rules?
Essay Topic 3
In what does the story's ending highlight the theme of individualism? What has happened to the characters who have worked more as a collective?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)