|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch hope is ready before the Mafia's plan to kill him?
2. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
3. What is the code name Tarrance uses to warn Mitch?
4. What happens at three minutes past nine?
5. What Highway does Abby turn north on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tammy entrap Avery?
2. How do Mitch and Abby cope with being watched?
3. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
4. Why is Tammy's help becoming increasingly important?
5. What does Mitch do at the bank before joining Abby and Ray?
6. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
7. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
8. How does Abby fool the Firm into thinking she is going to her parents' house?
9. Why is Mitch happy someone steals his BMW?
10. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Mitch not question the Firm from the beginning? What does his unquestioning attitude say about his character?
Essay Topic 2
What does the Firm company symbolize in terms of society? Is the symbolism of the Firm still relevant to today's society?
Essay Topic 3
How does the Firm assure that its employees work long hours? How does Mitch's workload start affecting his home life? Is this an accurate representation of what it is like to work for a law firm?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)