|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the firm claim Avery has suffered from?
2. What does Tammy give Mr. Dantley as a gift?
3. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
4. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particulur about?
5. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Mitch not question the Firm from the beginning? What does his unquestioning attitude say about his character?
Essay Topic 2
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
This section contains 1,415 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)