|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Tarry Ross a traitor?
(d) Judge Hugo.
2. What is Tammy prepared to use if Avery wakes up?
(a) A knife.
(b) Pepper spray.
(c) A gun.
3. Who follows Abby and Ray?
(a) Am investigator.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A mafia man.
4. What color hair does Mitch say the fat American has?
5. How is Tarrance traveling to Chicago?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By plane.
(c) By car.
(d) By Greyhound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tammy tell Avery she is from?
2. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
3. What name does Mitch use to book one of his tickets?
4. What are Avery's feet like when he wakes up?
5. By what name does the Mafia know Tarry Ross?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Mitch and Abby cope with being watched?
2. How does Mitch intend to copy as many files as possible?
3. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
4. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
5. What does Mitch do at the bank before joining Abby and Ray?
6. Why is Mitch happy someone steals his BMW?
7. What does Tammy do once Mitch and the others have left the area?
8. How does the Morolto family keep tabs on what the FBI is up to?
9. Why is Tammy's help becoming increasingly important?
10. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)