|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mitch heading for?
(a) Perdido Beach.
2. Where is Abby's mother's tumor?
(a) In her lungs.
(b) In her brain.
(c) In her heart.
(d) In her stomach.
3. Where does Tammy tell Avery she is from?
4. What is inside the envelope marked "photographs do not bend"?
(a) A letter.
(b) A blank photo.
(c) Photo negatives.
5. What was Tammy's husband's name before he changed it to Elvis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What author does Tarrance read on the bus?
2. What does Mitch compare DeVasher's head to?
3. What color does Mitch request for his replacement car?
4. What is Lomax's old friend creating for Mitch and the others?
5. What is the code name Tarrance uses to warn Mitch?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mitch break into Avery's office?
2. Why does Mitch meet Barry Abanks in this section?
3. How does Tammy entrap Avery?
4. How does the Morolto family keep tabs on what the FBI is up to?
5. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
6. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
7. Why is Tammy's help becoming increasingly important?
8. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
9. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the Firm?
10. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)