|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what kind of account has the FBI deposited one million dollars for Mitch?
(a) An offshore account.
(b) A government account.
(c) A Cayman account.
(d) A Swiss account.
2. What does Abby read on the plane?
(c) The Economist.
3. What does Abby do when she realizes someone is listening into their conversation?
(a) Tells a rude a joke.
(b) Orders the woman out.
(c) Digs her nails into Mitch's legs.
(d) Walks to the woman's table.
4. What does Ross do once he receives payment from the Mafia?
(a) Shoots out.
(c) Jumps out of the wondow.
5. What does Mitch ask Abanks if he has noticed around that morning?
(c) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mitch leave his car before going to see Abby?
2. What name does Mitch use to book one of his tickets?
3. What does Abby start to wear even when it is raining?
4. Who does Mitch steal ten million dollars from?
5. What kind of car is the Firm squatting behind and pretending it has broken down?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mitch happy someone steals his BMW?
2. How does Ray escape from prison?
3. Why does Mitch meet Barry Abanks in this section?
4. Why is Tammy's help becoming increasingly important?
5. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
6. How does the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
7. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
8. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
9. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
10. How does the Morolto family keep tabs on what the FBI is up to?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)