|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair does Mitch say the fat American has?
2. What Highway does Abby turn north on?
(a) Highway 13.
(b) Highway 17.
(c) Highway 66.
(d) Highway 52.
3. Where does Mitch leave his car before going to see Abby?
(a) A street corner.
(b) An underground carpark.
(c) A park.
(d) A mall.
4. Which of the following places are Mitch and Abby going to go scuba diving?
(a) Paradise Rock.
(b) Hell Rock.
(c) Eden Rock.
(d) Adam Rock.
5. Who does Mitch call from the mall?
(a) An airline.
(b) The FBI.
(c) A cab firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mitch heading for?
2. Where is Abby's mother's tumor?
3. What does the disappearance of the police mean for Mitch and his family?
4. Into what kind of account has the FBI deposited one million dollars for Mitch?
5. Who arranges Ray's escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the Firm?
2. How does Tammy entrap Avery?
3. How does the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
4. What does Tammy do once Mitch and the others have left the area?
5. How does the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
6. Why is Tammy's help becoming increasingly important?
7. How do Mitch and Abby cope with being watched?
8. Why does Mitch meet Barry Abanks in this section?
9. What does Mitch do at the bank before joining Abby and Ray?
10. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)