|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what kind of account has the FBI deposited one million dollars for Mitch?
(a) A government account.
(b) A Cayman account.
(c) A Swiss account.
(d) An offshore account.
2. What does the sign say on the metal door in Avery's condo?
(b) Keep Out.
3. What kind of car is the Firm squatting behind and pretending it has broken down?
(a) A Station Wagon.
(b) A Volkswagon Beetle.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A BMW.
4. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
5. What does Abby tell Tarrance they have a bunch of?
(a) Dirty files.
(b) 100 dollar bills.
(c) Dirty pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby pat Tarrance's arm like?
2. Who does Mitch call from the mall?
3. What was Tammy's husband's name before he changed it to Elvis?
4. What does Tammy have access to that Mitch doesn't?
5. What does Locke say the Firm has never done?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tarrance warn Mitch?
2. What does Mitch do instead of going to the FBI?
3. Why does Mitch break into Avery's office?
4. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
5. How does Mitch try to satisfy the FBI?
6. Why does Mitch meet Barry Abanks in this section?
7. How does Tammy entrap Avery?
8. What does Tammy do once Mitch and the others have left the area?
9. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
10. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)