|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitch call from the mall?
(b) The FBI.
(c) A cab firm.
(d) An airline.
2. What does the disappearance of the police mean for Mitch and his family?
(a) A safety net.
(b) A comfort zone.
(c) Decreased danger.
(d) Increased danger.
3. Which of the following places are Mitch and Abby going to go scuba diving?
(a) Eden Rock.
(b) Adam Rock.
(c) Paradise Rock.
(d) Hell Rock.
4. What does Tarrance instruct Mitch to do as soon as he leaves the office?
(a) Go home.
(b) Goto the airport.
(c) Pick up Abby.
(d) Return to FBI custody.
5. What author does Tarrance read on the bus?
(a) Louis L'Armour.
(b) Patricia Highsmith.
(c) James M. Cain.
(d) Albert Camus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch say he prefers to death?
2. Where is Mitch heading for?
3. Who approaches Tammy at Rumheads?
4. What kind of car is the Firm squatting behind and pretending it has broken down?
5. What does Mitch say the mob is worse than?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mitch meet Barry Abanks in this section?
2. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
3. How do Mitch and Tammy swap the briefcases?
4. How does Ray escape from prison?
5. Why is Tammy's help becoming increasingly important?
6. What does Tammy do once Mitch and the others have left the area?
7. Why are the police after both Ray and Mitch?
8. How does Abby fool the Firm into thinking she is going to her parents' house?
9. What does Mitch do instead of going to the FBI?
10. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)