|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mitch heading for?
(b) Perdido Beach.
2. What has Wayne Tarrance improved by Friday?
(a) His banter.
(b) His accent.
(c) His haircut.
(d) His wardrobe.
3. Who is beginning to suspect Mitch has been copying files?
4. What does Tarrance instruct Mitch to do as soon as he leaves the office?
(a) Pick up Abby.
(b) Go home.
(c) Goto the airport.
(d) Return to FBI custody.
5. What is the clerk's name?
(a) Andy Patrick.
(b) James Dean.
(c) Matt Yardley.
(d) Richard Gorson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitch steal ten million dollars from?
2. What does Abby do when she realizes someone is listening into their conversation?
3. Why does Mitch choose the color maroon for his car?
4. Who plans Mitch's death?
5. What happens at three minutes past nine?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
2. Describe the meeting between Tarry Ross and the Mafia.
3. How does Tarrance warn Mitch?
4. How does Mitch manage to copy Avery's files?
5. Why is Mitch happy someone steals his BMW?
6. What does Tammy do once Mitch and the others have left the area?
7. How does Tammy entrap Avery?
8. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
9. Why does Mitch meet Barry Abanks in this section?
10. How do Mitch and Abby cope with being watched?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)