|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does the Mafia know Tarry Ross?
2. What does Mitch say he prefers to death?
(c) Working for the Firm.
(d) Living with Abby's parents.
3. What does Abby do when she realizes someone is listening into their conversation?
(a) Walks to the woman's table.
(b) Digs her nails into Mitch's legs.
(c) Orders the woman out.
(d) Tells a rude a joke.
4. Who arranges Ray's escape?
(a) The warden.
(c) The guards.
(d) The FBI.
5. Where are Abby and Ray heading for?
(a) The Canary Islands.
(c) Perdido Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
2. What happens at three minutes past nine?
3. Who follows Abby and Ray?
4. Why does the clerk say he has no time for authority?
5. Who has a meeting with the Mafia in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
2. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
3. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
4. What does Mitch do at the bank before joining Abby and Ray?
5. How does the Morolto family keep tabs on what the FBI is up to?
6. How does the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
7. What does Mitch do instead of going to the FBI?
8. What does Abby say they want from the FBI before they hand over any documents?
9. Why does Mitch break into Avery's office?
10. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)