|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch compare DeVasher's head to?
(a) A wrecking ball.
(b) A soccer bowl.
(c) A bowling ball.
(d) A soft ball.
2. What color does Mitch request for his replacement car?
(a) Navy blue.
3. What is Lomax's old friend creating for Mitch and the others?
(a) Doctored photographs.
(b) Forged identities.
(c) New suits.
(d) New noses.
4. What is the name of the motel where Mitch and the others change for the better?
(a) Red Light Motel.
(b) Open House Motel.
(c) Bird's Nest Motel.
(d) Sea Gull's Rest Motel.
5. Why is a break-out the only option for Ray?
(a) He was once on the most wanted list.
(b) He has recently battered an inmate.
(c) He can't get early parole.
(d) They don't want the Firm to know about the deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Tammy at Rumheads?
2. What kind of food has Nina left for Mitch?
3. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
4. What does the author say follows Tammy to the bar?
5. Why is Mitch pleased with his rented car?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
2. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
3. What does Mitch do at the bank before joining Abby and Ray?
4. Why is Tammy's help becoming increasingly important?
5. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
6. Describe the meeting between Tarry Ross and the Mafia.
7. How does Tarrance warn Mitch?
8. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
9. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
10. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)