|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Firm claim Avery has suffered from?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) Nervous exhaustion.
(c) A nervous breakdown.
(d) A stroke.
2. Who plans Mitch's death?
3. What color does Mitch request for his replacement car?
(b) Navy blue.
4. What does the author describe as sickly-white?
(a) The walls of the cafe.
(b) Mitch's face.
(c) The clouds.
(d) Tarrance's legs.
5. Why is a break-out the only option for Ray?
(a) They don't want the Firm to know about the deal.
(b) He has recently battered an inmate.
(c) He can't get early parole.
(d) He was once on the most wanted list.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abby say the files are?
2. What is the name of the motel where Mitch and the others change for the better?
3. What does Abby pat Tarrance's arm like?
4. What does Locke say the Firm has never done?
5. What does Mitch do at three o'clock in the morning in the office?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mitch intend to copy as many files as possible?
2. Why does Mitch break into Avery's office?
3. Why is Tammy's help becoming increasingly important?
4. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
5. How does Mitch manage to copy Avery's files?
6. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
7. What does Tammy do once Mitch and the others have left the area?
8. How does Ray escape from prison?
9. How do Mitch and Abby cope with being watched?
10. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)