|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch do at three o'clock in the morning in the office?
(a) Phones Tarrance.
(b) Enters Lambert's office.
(c) Hides microphones in the partners' office.
(d) Lets himself into Avery's office.
2. What does Abby do when she realizes someone is listening into their converstation?
(a) Orders the woman out.
(b) Tells a rude a joke.
(c) Walks to the woman's table.
(d) Digs her nails into Mitch's legs.
3. Who calls Tarry Ross a traitor?
(a) Judge Hugo.
4. Why is Mitch pleased with his rented car?
(a) It is faster than his BMW.
(b) It attracts the women.
(c) It has no recording devices.
(d) It has air conditioning.
5. Who approaches Tammy at Rumheads?
(b) The Nordic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particulur about?
2. What is Tony Verkeler's nickname?
3. What does the author describe as sickly-white?
4. What is the code name Tarrance uses to warn Mitch?
5. Why does Mitch stay so long at the office?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)