|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Avery's feet like when he wakes up?
(b) Lead boots.
2. Why does Mitch stay so long at the office?
(a) He wants to avoid Abby.
(b) Abby has gone to her parents.
(c) He likes working.
(d) He is afraid to go home.
3. How do Morolto's men get rid of the FBI?
(a) Call in a false tip.
(b) Kill an FBI man.
(c) Pretend to leave the area.
(d) Kidnap an FBI man.
4. What does Mitch compare DeVasher's head to?
(a) A soccer bowl.
(b) A wrecking ball.
(c) A bowling ball.
(d) A soft ball.
5. Who follows Mitch and the others?
(c) The female investigator.
(d) The Nordic man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch ask Abanks if he has noticed around that morning?
2. By what name does the Mafia know Tarry Ross?
3. Who has a meeting with the Mafia in this section?
4. What does the author say follows Tammy to the bar?
5. Who is beginning to suspect Mitch has been copying files?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tammy entrap Avery?
2. How does Abby fool the Firm into thinking she is going to her parents' house?
3. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
4. How does Mitch try to satisfy the FBI?
5. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
6. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the Firm?
7. What does Mitch do at the bank before joining Abby and Ray?
8. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
9. Describe the meeting between Tarry Ross and the Mafia.
10. How do Mitch and Tammy swap the briefcases?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)