|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arranges Ray's escape?
(a) The guards.
(c) The warden.
(d) The FBI.
2. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
3. Why does the clerk say he has no time for authority?
(a) The police are constantly harrassing him.
(b) His brother is in jail.
(c) He was once an ex-con.
(d) His father was in jail.
4. Who is beginning to suspect Mitch has been copying files?
5. Why does Abanks say his bar is different?
(a) It attracts natives.
(b) Its a hangout for the mafia.
(c) Its a hangout for drug dealers.
(d) It serves real Cayman food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plans Mitch's death?
2. Why does Mitch choose the color maroon for his car?
3. What does Mitch hope is ready before the Mafia's plan to kill him?
4. Which of the following places are Mitch and Abby going to go scuba diving?
5. What does Abby do when she realizes someone is listening into their conversation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Mitch and Tammy swap the briefcases?
2. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
3. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
4. Why is Mitch happy someone steals his BMW?
5. How does Mitch try to satisfy the FBI?
6. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
7. How does Tarrance warn Mitch?
8. What does Mitch do instead of going to the FBI?
9. Why does Mitch break into Avery's office?
10. What does Abby say they want from the FBI before they hand over any documents?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)