|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mitch leave his car before going to see Abby?
(a) A park.
(b) A street corner.
(c) An underground carpark.
(d) A mall.
2. Why is a break-out the only option for Ray?
(a) He can't get early parole.
(b) They don't want the Firm to know about the deal.
(c) He was once on the most wanted list.
(d) He has recently battered an inmate.
3. When does Tammy clean the Bendini offices?
(a) In the afternoon.
(b) Before work starts.
(c) After hours.
(d) Before lunch.
4. Why does Mitch stay so long at the office?
(a) He is afraid to go home.
(b) He wants to avoid Abby.
(c) Abby has gone to her parents.
(d) He likes working.
5. What is Tammy prepared to use if Avery wakes up?
(a) Pepper spray.
(b) A gun.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tarrance instruct Mitch to do as soon as he leaves the office?
2. Where does Mitch try to hide?
3. Who arranges Ray's escape?
4. Where does Tammy tell Avery she is from?
5. Who calls Tarry Ross a traitor?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
2. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
3. What does Abby say they want from the FBI before they hand over any documents?
4. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
5. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the Firm?
6. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
7. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
8. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
9. What does Mitch do instead of going to the FBI?
10. How does Tammy entrap Avery?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)