|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the disappearance of the police mean for Mitch and his family?
(a) A comfort zone.
(b) A safety net.
(c) Increased danger.
(d) Decreased danger.
2. What is the clerk's name?
(a) James Dean.
(b) Andy Patrick.
(c) Richard Gorson.
(d) Matt Yardley.
3. What name does Mitch use to book one of his tickets?
(a) Peter Petal.
(b) Jack Torrance.
(c) Frank Jupiter.
(d) Sam Fortune.
4. What is Tammy prepared to use if Avery wakes up?
(b) A gun.
(c) Pepper spray.
(d) A knife.
5. What author does Tarrance read on the bus?
(a) Patricia Highsmith.
(b) Albert Camus.
(c) James M. Cain.
(d) Louis L'Armour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the clerk say he has no time for authority?
2. What gets stolen from Mitch in this section?
3. Who had Mitch enlisted to help him escape?
4. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
5. What does Abby pat Tarrance's arm like?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
2. Describe the meeting between Tarry Ross and the Mafia.
3. What does Abby say they want from the FBI before they hand over any documents?
4. How does Mitch try to satisfy the FBI?
5. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the Firm?
6. Why is Mitch happy someone steals his BMW?
7. How does Tammy entrap Avery?
8. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
9. What does Mitch do at the bank before joining Abby and Ray?
10. How does the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)