|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tarrance instruct Mitch to do as soon as he leaves the office?
(a) Pick up Abby.
(b) Go home.
(c) Goto the airport.
(d) Return to FBI custody.
2. Where is Abby's mother's tumor?
(a) In her heart.
(b) In her stomach.
(c) In her lungs.
(d) In her brain.
3. What has Wayne Tarrance improved by Friday?
(a) His wardrobe.
(b) His haircut.
(c) His accent.
(d) His banter.
4. What does Mitch do at three o'clock in the morning in the office?
(a) Lets himself into Avery's office.
(b) Hides microphones in the partners' office.
(c) Enters Lambert's office.
(d) Phones Tarrance.
5. Where does Mitch try to hide?
(a) On the Memphis streets.
(b) In someone's garden.
(c) In a forest.
(d) In a cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitch call from the mall?
2. How does Andy offer to help Mitch and the others escape?
3. What does Mitch say the mob is worse than?
4. Why does Mitch need Tammy's help so much?
5. What is Tony Verkeler's nickname?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
2. How do Mitch and Tammy swap the briefcases?
3. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
4. What does Mitch do at the bank before joining Abby and Ray?
5. How do Mitch and Abby cope with being watched?
6. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
7. How does Ray escape from prison?
8. How does Mitch intend to copy as many files as possible?
9. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
10. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)