|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Mitch use to book one of his tickets?
(a) Frank Jupiter.
(b) Jack Torrance.
(c) Sam Fortune.
(d) Peter Petal.
2. Why does the clerk say he has no time for authority?
(a) The police are constantly harrassing him.
(b) His brother is in jail.
(c) He was once an ex-con.
(d) His father was in jail.
3. What does Mitch say is happening on the 1st of May?
(a) Mitch is changing his identity.
(b) Ray is leaving prison.
(c) The FBI are taking the Firm to court.
(d) The mafia are planning to kill him.
4. What does Mitch do at three o'clock in the morning in the office?
(a) Lets himself into Avery's office.
(b) Enters Lambert's office.
(c) Hides microphones in the partners' office.
(d) Phones Tarrance.
5. Where does Mitch leave his car before going to see Abby?
(a) An underground carpark.
(b) A park.
(c) A mall.
(d) A street corner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
2. What gets stolen from Mitch in this section?
3. Where are Abby and Ray heading for?
4. What does Abby tell Tarrance they have a bunch of?
5. What does Mitch compare DeVasher's head to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mitch intend to copy as many files as possible?
2. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
3. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
4. Why are the police after both Ray and Mitch?
5. How does Mitch try to satisfy the FBI?
6. Why is Tammy's help becoming increasingly important?
7. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the Firm?
8. How does Abby fool the Firm into thinking she is going to her parents' house?
9. How does the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
10. Why do both Locke and DeVasher think it is a bad idea to eliminate Mitch?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)