|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say follows Tammy to the bar?
(a) Hungry eyes.
(b) Hungry smiles.
(c) Poor natives.
2. Who does Mitch steal ten million dollars from?
(b) The FBI.
(c) The partners.
(d) The Moroltos.
3. What does Tammy put into Avery's drink?
(b) Chloral hydrate.
4. What does Locke say the Firm has never done?
(a) Filed for bankruptcy.
(b) Hired a woman.
(c) Fired a lawyer.
(d) Taken the easy way out.
5. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch compare DeVasher's head to?
2. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
3. How does Ray escape?
4. What does Abby pat Tarrance's arm like?
5. Why is a break-out the only option for Ray?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Mitch and Abby cope with being watched?
2. How does the Morolto family keep tabs on what the FBI is up to?
3. How does Mitch intend to copy as many files as possible?
4. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
5. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
6. How does the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
7. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the Firm?
8. How does Mitch try to satisfy the FBI?
9. How does Abby fool the Firm into thinking she is going to her parents' house?
10. How does Mitch manage to copy Avery's files?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)