|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mitch pleased with his rented car?
(a) It attracts the women.
(b) It is faster than his BMW.
(c) It has no recording devices.
(d) It has air conditioning.
2. Into what kind of account has the FBI deposited one million dollars for Mitch?
(a) A Swiss account.
(b) A government account.
(c) An offshore account.
(d) A Cayman account.
3. Where is Abby's mother's tumor?
(a) In her stomach.
(b) In her lungs.
(c) In her brain.
(d) In her heart.
4. What happens at three minutes past nine?
(a) Abby finishes copying the documents.
(b) Lamar rings the condo.
(c) Lambert arrives at the condo.
(d) Avery wakes up.
5. What does Mitch say is happening on the 1st of May?
(a) Ray is leaving prison.
(b) The mafia are planning to kill him.
(c) The FBI are taking the Firm to court.
(d) Mitch is changing his identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitch instruct Tammy to contact?
2. Who does Mitch steal ten million dollars from?
3. How do Morolto's men get rid of the FBI?
4. Who has Tammy taken a job with?
5. Where do Mitch and the others go after dark?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ray escape from prison?
2. How does the Morolto family keep tabs on what the FBI is up to?
3. How does Mitch try to satisfy the FBI?
4. How do Mitch and Abby cope with being watched?
5. How do Mitch and Tammy swap the briefcases?
6. Why is Tammy's help becoming increasingly important?
7. Why does Mitch break into Avery's office?
8. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
9. How does Tammy get access to the basement and the fifth floor?
10. How does the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)