|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Tarrance traveling to Chicago?
(a) By car.
(b) By plane.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By Greyhound.
2. Who arranges Ray's escape?
(b) The guards.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The warden.
3. Who had Mitch enlisted to help him escape?
4. By what name does the Mafia know Tarry Ross?
5. Who has a meeting with the Mafia in this section?
(b) Director Voyles.
(c) Tarry Ross.
(d) Judge Hugo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch compare DeVasher's head to?
2. Where do Mitch and the others escape to?
3. What does Abby do when she realizes someone is listening into their conversation?
4. Where does Mitch leave his car before going to see Abby?
5. What does the author say follows Tammy to the bar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abby say they want from the FBI before they hand over any documents?
2. How does Andy Patric help Mitch and the others?
3. How does the Morolto family keep tabs on what the FBI is up to?
4. How does Mitch meet secretly with Abby?
5. How does Mitch manage to copy Avery's files?
6. What does Mitch do instead of going to the FBI?
7. Why does Mitch break into Avery's office?
8. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
9. Why is Mitch happy someone steals his BMW?
10. How do Morolto's men get rid of the authorities?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)