|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Abby and Ray?
(a) Am investigator.
(b) A mafia man.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A journalist.
2. What is Lomax's old friend creating for Mitch and the others?
(a) New noses.
(b) New suits.
(c) Forged identities.
(d) Doctored photographs.
3. What does the Firm claim Avery has suffered from?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A stroke.
(c) Nervous exhaustion.
(d) A nervous breakdown.
4. Which of the following places are Mitch and Abby going to go scuba diving?
(a) Adam Rock.
(b) Paradise Rock.
(c) Hell Rock.
(d) Eden Rock.
5. What happens at three minutes past nine?
(a) Abby finishes copying the documents.
(b) Avery wakes up.
(c) Lambert arrives at the condo.
(d) Lamar rings the condo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tammy say Mitch told her lawyers are very particular about?
2. What does Mitch ask Abanks if he has noticed around that morning?
3. What does Mitch say the mob is worse than?
4. What color does Mitch request for his replacement car?
5. Who has a meeting with the Mafia in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mitch manage to copy Avery's files?
2. How does Ray escape from prison?
3. Why is Mitch happy someone steals his BMW?
4. How do Mitch and Tammy swap the briefcases?
5. How does Mitch try to satisfy the FBI?
6. How does Ray deal with the Nordic man?
7. What does Abby say they want from the FBI before they hand over any documents?
8. Why are the police after both Ray and Mitch?
9. How does the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
10. What does Mitch do at the bank before joining Abby and Ray?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)