|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tammy have access to that Mitch doesn't?
(a) The partners offices and the second floor.
(b) The basement and fifth floor.
(c) The computer room and the ground floor,
(d) The loft and the third floor.
2. By what name does the Mafia know Tarry Ross?
3. What color hair does Mitch say the fat American has?
4. What does Abby tell Tarrance they have a bunch of?
(a) Dirty files.
(b) 100 dollar bills.
(d) Dirty pictures.
5. Why does Abanks say his bar is different?
(a) It attracts natives.
(b) It serves real Cayman food.
(c) Its a hangout for drug dealers.
(d) Its a hangout for the mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What author does Tarrance read on the bus?
2. Who arranges Ray's escape?
3. What happens at three minutes past nine?
4. What kind of food has Nina left for Mitch?
5. What has Mitch told Abanks he wants to discuss with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mitch meet Barry Abanks in this section?
2. How does the Morolto family keep tabs on what the FBI is up to?
3. How does Abby fool the Firm into thinking she is going to her parents' house?
4. How does Ray escape from prison?
5. How does the Firm get Mitch to the Cayman Islands?
6. Describe the meeting between Tarry Ross and the Mafia.
7. Why is Tammy's help becoming increasingly important?
8. What does Mitch say he wants from the FBI in returning for helping them uncover the Firm?
9. What does Abby say they want from the FBI before they hand over any documents?
10. How does Mitch try to satisfy the FBI?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)