|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby read on the plane?
(c) The Economist.
2. Where is Abby's mother's tumor?
(a) In her brain.
(b) In her stomach.
(c) In her heart.
(d) In her lungs.
3. Who arranges Ray's escape?
(a) The warden.
(c) The guards.
(d) The FBI.
4. What author does Tarrance read on the bus?
(a) Patricia Highsmith.
(b) Albert Camus.
(c) James M. Cain.
(d) Louis L'Armour.
5. Who arrives at the pier with a small boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ross do once he receives payment from the Mafia?
2. What does Mitch ask Abanks if he has noticed around that morning?
3. What does Abby start to wear even when it is raining?
4. Who does Mitch steal ten million dollars from?
5. Why is Mitch pleased with his rented car?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mitch do at the bank before joining Abby and Ray?
2. Why is Tammy important to Mitch?
3. How does Ray escape from prison?
4. How does the Firm remind Mitch to be careful?
5. Describe the meeting between Tarry Ross and the Mafia.
6. How do Mitch and Abby cope with being watched?
7. How does the Morolto family keep tabs on what the FBI is up to?
8. What does Tammy do once Mitch and the others have left the area?
9. Why are the police after both Ray and Mitch?
10. What does Abby say they want from the FBI before they hand over any documents?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)