|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch like doing while eating in the deli?
(a) Writing a report.
(b) Reading the newspaper.
(c) Proofreading a document.
(d) Talking to Abby.
2. What does Locke say the Firm has never done?
(a) Filed for bankruptcy.
(b) Hired a woman.
(c) Fired a lawyer.
(d) Taken the easy way out.
3. What does Mitch have six weeks to study for?
(a) A mid-term exam.
(b) A finishing exam.
(c) A bar exam.
(d) A introductory exam.
4. What sport did Rick Acklin play?
5. What kind of signs are hanging from the painted windows at Ernie's?
(a) Old commercial signs.
(b) War propaganda signs.
(c) Beer signs.
(d) Road signs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state is Hemmba a big farmer?
2. Where is Oliver Lambert waiting for Mitch?
3. What does Ray have an aptitude for?
4. Where does the FBI say the cab will take Mitch?
5. Why does Nina Huff say she wants to know Abby's name?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)