|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch compare DeVasher's head to?
(a) A bowling ball.
(b) A wrecking ball.
(c) A soccer bowl.
(d) A soft ball.
2. What does Mitch ask Abanks if he has noticed around that morning?
(b) The FBI.
3. What does Mitch tell Avery he needs time to do?
4. Why does Nina Huff say she wants to know Abby's name?
(a) So she can know her competition.
(b) So she can be sweet to her on the phone.
(c) So she can warn Mitch she is calling.
(d) So she develop a relationship with her.
5. Who did Dutch Hendrix used to work for?
(b) The marines.
(c) The police department.
(d) The other law firm in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch tell Avery he doesn't require much of?
2. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
3. What does Avery say is the one thing Mitch should never ignore?
4. What does Avery yell to his secretaries?
5. What does Avery say the company does not allow at lunch?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)