|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch do the Saturday after the bar exam?
(a) Walk through the hills.
(b) Talk to his parents.
(c) Dig the flower beds.
(d) Watch a film.
2. From which city have the bar exam results come?
(c) New York.
3. Who does Abby say she speaks to a lot?
(a) The plants.
(c) Mr. Rice.
4. What does Mitch's heartbeat sound like when he enters the meeting room?
(a) A sledge hammer.
(b) A drum.
(c) A trance track.
(d) A jackhammer.
5. Who does Mitch visit in prison?
(a) His father.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lambert say his employees kill themselves for?
2. What was the name of the pirate who roamed the Cayman Islands?
3. Where does Mitch say he felt he belonged?
4. Where does Mitch take Heresay for a walk the day after Christmas?
5. What does Mitch tell Avery he doesn't require much of?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)