|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116 through 128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan fear when he sees the light after leaving the house?
(a) That he is lost.
(b) That it is not real.
(c) That it is the enemy's camp.
(d) That the Hessians have followed him.
2. What does Jonathan decide to do while the Hessians are asleep in the house?
(a) Steal from them.
(b) Find the Corporal.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Return home.
3. What is Jonathan afraid of as he and the Hessians rest?
(a) That he will never see home again.
(b) That he will have to continue fighting battles.
(c) That they will harm him.
(d) That they will abandon him.
4. How long is it after Jonathan leaves the house at night that he sees a light?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One-half hour.
5. How does Jonathan's father's friend respond to Jonathan's questions on the way to the battle?
(a) He asks Jonathan whether he has his father's permission to fight.
(b) He tells Jonathan it's better if he doesn't know the details.
(c) He fills Jonathan in on the details of the battle.
(d) He refuses to speak to Jonathan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jonathan feel when he is alone after the battle?
2. What happens to Jonathan immediately following the battle with the Hessians?
3. What happens as Jonathan and the Hessians begin to walk?
4. What does the interior of the house Jonathan and the Hessians find look like?
5. What is Jonathan's notion about the inhabitants of the house he and the Hessians find?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)