Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nick and his friends start dropping in the road before each Cambridge game?
2. What is the title of the opening chapter of this section?
3. What captivates Jonathan about football?
4. At what ground does Arsenal play the FA Cup final?
5. What does Nick wish clubs did more to prevent?
Essay Topic 1
What kind of person would Nick have developed into without football? What evidence is there that he would have developed into this person?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the differences between the book and autobiography formats. What are the main elements of a book? What are the main elements of an autobiography? What can novelists express that an autobiographer cannot? How can autobiographies keep to the facts while still maintaining a level of entertainment?
Essay Topic 3
What does Nick stopping smoking at the end of the book symbolize? What does it say about Nick's character that he was such a heavy smoker?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)