Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nick and his friends start dropping in the road before each Cambridge game?
2. What is the title of the opening chapter of this section?
3. What captivates Jonathan about football?
4. At what ground does Arsenal play the FA Cup final?
5. What does Nick wish clubs did more to prevent?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all of the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the differences between the book and autobiography formats. What are the main elements of a book? What are the main elements of an autobiography? What can novelists express that an autobiographer cannot? How can autobiographies keep to the facts while still maintaining a level of entertainment?
Essay Topic 3
What do the following people think of Nick's obsession with Arsenal?
1. His mother.
2. His father.
3. His girlfriend.
4. His sister.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)