|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the first chapter in this section?
(a) My Ankle.
(b) Welcome to England.
(c) No Apolgy Necessary.
(d) Gus Caesar.
2. What does Nick's girlfriend think of the experience of watching Arsenal play?
3. In which competition does Arsenal beat Tottenham in this section?
(a) The Littlewoods Cup.
(b) The UEFA Cup.
(c) The FA Cup
(d) The European Cup.
4. How does Nick describe the school he teaches at?
5. What competition does Arsenal win in this section?
(a) The FA Cup.
(b) The Littlewoods Cup.
(c) The European Cup.
(d) The UEFA Cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What team fails to win for 31 games in this section?
2. What does Nick do while his friends take his girlfriend to the medics?
3. Who joins Nick and Jonathan for the game against Brighton?
4. Who do the Arsenal fans blame for the loss against Luton?
5. What does Nick's friend do with the sugar mouse after he drops it in the road?
Short Essay Questions
1. How happens during the Heysel disaster?
2. How does Cambridge Utd.'s losing streak affect Nick?
3. What problems does Nick have after college?
4. What does Nick highlight about rituals in this section?
5. How did the Hillsborough disaster affect British football?
6. How does Nick's obsession with Arsenal affect him in the workplace?
7. What does Nick buying tickets in the all-seater part of the stadium signify?
8. How does Nick get though the heartache of splitting up with his girlfriend?
9. How does Nick's life change when he moves to North London?
10. How does non-league football touch Nick in this section?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)