|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick think he no longer needs to bring himself closer to his father?
2. At what ground does Arsenal play the FA Cup final?
(a) Villa Park.
3. What team fails to win for 31 games in this section?
(c) Nottingham Forest.
4. Who does Nick apologize on behalf of in this section?
(a) Arsenal fans.
(b) Juventus fans.
(c) Liverpool fans.
(d) England fans.
5. What football tragedy does Nick write about in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What team does Arsenal play on the twenty second of August, 1989?
2. What team does Arsenal play on the 19th of August 1980?
3. What has Nick's mother named her two cats after?
4. What football team does Neil support?
5. Who does Arsenal lose the 1988 Littlewoods Cup to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nick state is his worst fear in this section?
2. What does Nick highlight about rituals in this section?
3. What does Augustus Caesar help Nick understand about life?
4. Why does Hornby have to go home from Wembley in this section?
5. Why is Nick depressed in this section?
6. How does Nick win a bet with his girlfriend?
7. How does Nick's obsession with football rear its ugly head in this section?
8. How happens during the Heysel disaster?
9. What happened during the Hillsborough disaster?
10. What does Nick find funny about his step brother's support for Arsenal?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)