|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Nick start in this section?
2. Who does Arsenal play on the 13th of September, 1980?
(b) Manchester CIty.
(d) Stoke City.
3. What is the title of the first chapter in this section?
(a) My Ankle.
(b) No Apolgy Necessary.
(c) Welcome to England.
(d) Gus Caesar.
4. What does Nick say he can no longer use his youth to excuse?
(a) His lack of money.
(b) His obsession for Arsenal.
(c) His lack of ambition.
(d) His depression.
5. What captivates Jonathan about football?
(a) The fast flowing football.
(b) The passion.
(c) The singing.
(d) The violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nick befriend in this section?
2. What country does England play in this section?
3. What does Nick do while his friends take his girlfriend to the medics?
4. What does Nick say the supporters deserve after the Chelsea Arsenal game?
5. What is the title of the opening chapter of this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened during the Hillsborough disaster?
2. What does Nick buying tickets in the all-seater part of the stadium signify?
3. What does Nick state is his worst fear in this section?
4. How did the Heysel disaster affect the British game?
5. How does racism at football games affect Nick?
6. How does Nick win a bet with his girlfriend?
7. What problems does Nick have after college?
8. What does Nick highlight about rituals in this section?
9. How happens during the Heysel disaster?
10. Why is Nick unapologetic about hurting his friends?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)