|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arsenal play on the 13th of September, 1980?
(a) Stoke City.
(d) Manchester CIty.
2. What is the title of the opening chapter of this section?
(a) Boys and Girls.
(b) Sugar Mice and Buzzcock Albums.
(c) The Horror Returns.
(d) Just Like a Woman.
3. What do Nick and his friends start dropping in the road before each Cambridge game?
(a) An icecream.
(b) A cola candy.
(c) A sugar mouse.
(d) A lollipop.
4. What competition does Arsenal win in this section?
(a) The league.
(b) The League Cup.
(c) The FA Cup.
(d) The UEFA Cup.
5. What position does Brady play in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Nick's girlfriend during a game against Exeter?
2. Who does Nick attend the Coventry game with?
3. What language does Nick teach in London?
4. What team does Arsenal play on the 19th of August 1980?
5. In which country is the Heysel stadium?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Augustus Caesar help Nick understand about life?
2. How does Nick take comfort in Neil Kaas?
3. What problems does Nick have after college?
4. Why is Nick depressed in this section?
5. What does Nick highlight about rituals in this section?
6. What does Nick think is the difference between men and women?
7. What does Nick state is his worst fear in this section?
8. How did the Hillsborough disaster affect British football?
9. How does Nick's girlfriend react to watching Arsenal play?
10. Why is Nick unapologetic about hurting his friends?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)