|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What football tragedy does Nick write about in this section?
2. What does Nick say he can no longer use his youth to excuse?
(a) His lack of ambition.
(b) His depression.
(c) His lack of money.
(d) His obsession for Arsenal.
3. What is the name of Arsenal's new manager?
(a) Bruce Rioch.
(b) Arsene Wenger.
(c) George Graham.
(d) Liam Lawrence.
4. Who do the Arsenal fans blame for the loss against Luton?
(a) Gus Caesar.
(b) Steve Bould.
(c) Nigel Winterburn.
(d) Alan Smith.
5. What does Hornby quit teaching to become?
(a) A writer.
(b) A musician.
(c) An artist.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What team does Arsenal play on the nineteenth of August 1987?
2. Who joins Arsenal at the same time Nick quits his teaching job?
3. In which competition does Arsenal beat Tottenham in this section?
4. Which player is Nick afraid Arsenal may sell?
5. What football team does Pete support?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)