|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the final chapter of this section?
(c) The Greatest Moment Ever.
(d) Walking Distance.
2. What band does Nick mention in this section?
(a) The Clash.
(b) The Buzzcocks.
(c) The Band.
(d) The Sex Pistols.
3. What is the name of Nick's half-brother?
4. What team does Arsenal play on the twenty second of August, 1989?
(a) Bristol City.
5. How does an Arsenal get injured after the game?
(a) He is hit with an iron bar.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is hung.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foreign team does Arsenal play in this section?
2. What role does Nick take up at his school?
3. Who scores Luton's winning goal in the cup final?
4. What do the football leagues ban during games?
5. What team does Nick start watching as well as Arsenal?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hornby foreshadow the tragedies that will happen later in the novel?
2. How happens during the Heysel disaster?
3. Summarize this section.
4. Why does Hornby have to go home from Wembley in this section?
5. How does non-league football touch Nick in this section?
6. How does Nick get though the heartache of splitting up with his girlfriend?
7. How did the Hillsborough disaster affect British football?
8. What happened during the Hillsborough disaster?
9. Why is Nick unapologetic about hurting his friends?
10. How did the Heysel disaster affect the British game?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)