|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arsenal play at Wembley in this section?
(a) Nottingham Forest.
(b) Manchester Utd.
2. What is the title of the first chapter in this section?
(a) My Ankle.
(b) No Apolgy Necessary.
(c) Gus Caesar.
(d) Welcome to England.
3. What does Nick realize about himself in comparison to the other Arsenal players?
(a) He is more intelligent than most of them.
(b) He is more talented than most of them.
(c) He has less money than most of them.
(d) He is older than most of them.
4. What is the name of Nick's half-brother?
5. What does Nick wish clubs did more to prevent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which player is Nick afraid Arsenal may sell?
2. What does Nick think he no longer needs to bring himself closer to his father?
3. What is the title of the second chapter in this section?
4. What band does Nick mention in this section?
5. Who scores Luton's winning goal in the cup final?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nick ashamed of his countrymen in this section?
2. What does Nick highlight about rituals in this section?
3. How does Nick's girlfriend react to watching Arsenal play?
4. How does Nick win a bet with his girlfriend?
5. What happened during the Hillsborough disaster?
6. Summarize this section.
7. How does Nick's obsession with football rear its ugly head in this section?
8. How does non-league football touch Nick in this section?
9. How does Cambridge Utd.'s losing streak affect Nick?
10. What does Nick think is the difference between men and women?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)