|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who scores Luton's winning goal in the cup final?
(a) Brian Stein.
(b) David Gray.
(c) Kingsley Black.
(d) Lars Elstrup.
2. What starts disturbing Nick at football games?
(a) People screaming racial abuse.
(b) Kids swearing.
(c) Violent conduct.
(d) People throwing objects.
3. What part of his body does Nick injure in this section?
(a) His elbow.
(b) His knee.
(c) His hand.
(d) His ankle.
4. What language does Nick teach in London?
5. Why does Nick say he is not afraid of the situation at the Arsenal Southampton game?
(a) The police have it under control.
(b) It is not his time to die.
(c) He has been on tighter spots.
(d) He has had a good life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What team does Arsenal play on the nineteenth of August 1987?
2. How does Nick describe the school he teaches at?
3. What competition does Arsenal win in this section?
4. In which competition does Arsenal beat Tottenham in this section?
5. What does Nick wish clubs did more to prevent?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nick take comfort in Neil Kaas?
2. What does Nick think is the difference between men and women?
3. What happened during the Hillsborough disaster?
4. Why does Hornby have to go home from Wembley in this section?
5. Why is Nick depressed in this section?
6. How does Nick get though the heartache of splitting up with his girlfriend?
7. Summarize this section.
8. What does Augustus Caesar help Nick understand about life?
9. How did the Hillsborough disaster affect British football?
10. What does Nick highlight about rituals in this section?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)