|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Nick start in this section?
2. At what ground does Arsenal play the FA Cup final?
(b) Villa Park.
3. Who scores the goal to win the league for Arsenal?
(a) Alan Smith.
(b) Michael Thomas.
(c) David Rocastle.
(d) Paul Davies.
4. Who scores Luton's winning goal in the cup final?
(a) Brian Stein.
(b) David Gray.
(c) Kingsley Black.
(d) Lars Elstrup.
5. What does Nick think he no longer needs to bring himself closer to his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does an Arsenal get injured after the game?
2. What is the name of Arsenal's new manager?
3. What language does Nick teach in London?
4. What do the football leagues ban during games?
5. Why does Nick say he is not afraid of the situation at the Arsenal Southampton game?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nick unapologetic about hurting his friends?
2. Why does Hornby have to go home from Wembley in this section?
3. How does non-league football touch Nick in this section?
4. What happened during the Hillsborough disaster?
5. How does racism at football games affect Nick?
6. Why is Nick ashamed of his countrymen in this section?
7. What does Nick highlight about rituals in this section?
8. How does Nick's obsession with Arsenal affect him in the workplace?
9. How happens during the Heysel disaster?
10. Summarize this section.
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)