|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Arsenal's new manager?
(a) Bruce Rioch.
(b) Arsene Wenger.
(c) Liam Lawrence.
(d) George Graham.
2. How does an Arsenal get injured after the game?
(a) He is hung.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is hit with an iron bar.
(d) He is stabbed.
3. What is the title of the second chapter in this section?
(a) Same Old Arsenal.
(b) A Trivial Pursuit.
(c) My Brother.
4. What does Nick do while his friends take his girlfriend to the medics?
(a) Calls the girl's mother.
(b) Stays at the game.
(c) Breaks down.
(d) Calls his mother.
5. What football team does Pete support?
(b) West Ham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the first chapter in this section?
2. What does Nick's family have to consult him about before planning any important events?
3. What captivates Jonathan about football?
4. What is Nick working to become at the end of this section?
5. What football tragedy does Nick write about in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nick get though the heartache of splitting up with his girlfriend?
2. How does Nick take comfort in Neil Kaas?
3. Why is Nick depressed in this section?
4. Summarize this section.
5. How does Nick win a bet with his girlfriend?
6. What problems does Nick have after college?
7. How does Nick's girlfriend react to watching Arsenal play?
8. How does Nick's obsession with football rear its ugly head in this section?
9. Summarize this section.
10. Why is Nick unapologetic about hurting his friends?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)