|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team does Arsenal play on the 19th of August 1980?
(b) Bristol City.
(c) Aston Villa.
(d) West Ham.
2. What is the title of the final chapter of this section?
(a) Walking Distance.
(b) The Greatest Moment Ever.
3. What does the girl Nick falls in love with study?
4. What part of London does Hornby move to?
(a) South London.
(b) West London.
(c) East London.
(d) North London.
5. What starts disturbing Nick at football games?
(a) Kids swearing.
(b) People throwing objects.
(c) Violent conduct.
(d) People screaming racial abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of company does Nick start working for in this section?
2. In which competition does Arsenal beat Tottenham in this section?
3. What competition are Liverpool and Juventus competing in?
4. What is the title of the first chapter in this section?
5. Who does Arsenal lose the 1988 Littlewoods Cup to?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)