|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which country is the Heysel stadium?
2. What has Nick's mother named her two cats after?
(a) Football players.
(b) Cricket players.
(c) Movie stars.
3. What does Nick force his girlfriend to admit after he sulks after a game?
(a) Football is more important than life.
(b) He is an obsessive.
(c) It's only a game.
(d) Arsenal is the best team in the country.
4. Who does Arsenal play on the 13th of September, 1980?
(a) Manchester CIty.
(c) Stoke City.
5. What country does England play in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What competition does Arsenal win in this section?
2. What team fails to win for 31 games in this section?
3. What is the title of the opening chapter of this section?
4. What starts disturbing Nick at football games?
5. What foreign team does Arsenal play in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hornby have to go home from Wembley in this section?
2. How does Nick's obsession with football rear its ugly head in this section?
3. How does non-league football touch Nick in this section?
4. What problems does Nick have after college?
5. What does Augustus Caesar help Nick understand about life?
6. Summarize this section.
7. What does Nick state is his worst fear in this section?
8. How does Nick take comfort in Neil Kaas?
9. How happens during the Heysel disaster?
10. How does Cambridge Utd.'s losing streak affect Nick?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)