|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nick say he takes each of Arsenal's wins or losses?
(c) On the chin.
2. Who is Arsenal playing the first time Hornby goes to a match?
(a) Luton Town.
(b) Aston Villa.
(c) Stoke City.
3. At which ground does Arsenal play Stoke City?
(d) Villa Park.
4. What is Arsenal's nickname?
(a) The Hammers.
(b) The Gunners.
(c) The Reds.
(d) The Canaries.
5. How does Nick feel when his mother leaves him a note about Arsenal losing a game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Arsenal player Hornby meets in this section?
2. What team does Arsenal lose against at the end of the section?
3. Where does Nick want people to spread his ashes when he dies?
4. How does Nick say he feels during the Arsenal Manchester City game?
5. What two trophies does Arsenal win in 1971?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does this section highlight the theme of not fitting in?
2. How does Cambridge Utd. help Nick?
3. Why does Nick stereotype women?
4. What are Nick's conditions for a perfect game?
5. How does Nick feel when he sees himself on television?
6. What does Nick think of Malcolm MacDonald?
7. How does Nick get closer to his father?
8. Why does Nick dislike talking to the players?
9. How does Nick show signs of the beginnings of his obsession with Arsenal in this section?
10. How does Nick cope at Cambridge University?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)