|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What national team does England play in May 1969?
(a) Northern Ireland.
(b) Republic of Ireland.
2. How does Nick describe the boys in the Schoolboy enclosure?
3. Where does Nick get teased when Arsenal loses?
(a) At home.
(b) At the scout camp.
(c) At school.
(d) At football training.
4. What does Nick say he enjoys being thought of as?
(a) A hooligan.
(b) A professional footballer.
(c) A Londoner.
(d) A fan.
5. What are Nick and his girlfriend drinking as they lie in bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What football team does Nick say his father should support?
2. Who does Nick think he knows more than?
3. Where do the family Nick speaks to at the Reading game think he is from?
4. Who do the fans frighten on the way to the game against Derby?
5. Who is regarded as the greatest player in the world in 1970?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the family's dad upset Nick in this section?
2. Why does Hornby have to go home from Wembley in this section?
3. How does Nick's girlfriend react to watching Arsenal play?
4. How happens during the Heysel disaster?
5. How does Nick cope at Cambridge University?
6. How does Nick's obsession with Arsenal show signs of becoming unhealthy?
7. Who is Don Rogers?
8. How does Nick show signs of the beginnings of his obsession with Arsenal in this section?
9. What does Augustus Caesar help Nick understand about life?
10. What does Nick highlight about rituals in this section?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)