|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chases Nick and other fans to the train station?
(a) Derby players.
(b) Derby fans.
(c) Brian Clough.
(d) The police.
2. How does Nick feel when his mother leaves him a note about Arsenal losing a game?
3. What team does Arsenal play on the fourth of October, 1975?
(b) Manchester City.
(c) Stoke City.
(d) Bristol City.
4. Who does Nick start attending Arsenal games with when his father moves away?
(c) His mother.
5. Where do the family Nick speaks to at the Reading game think he is from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is regarded as the greatest player in the world in 1970?
2. What does Nick say he enjoys being thought of as?
3. Why does Nick spend his time working?
4. What does Hornby often daydream about?
5. What team does Arsenal play on the 17th of April?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Don Rogers?
2. How does Cambridge Utd.'s losing streak affect Nick?
3. Why does Hornby have to go home from Wembley in this section?
4. How does Nick show signs of the beginnings of his obsession with Arsenal in this section?
5. In what way is the crowd different in the North Stand?
6. How does Cambridge Utd. help Nick?
7. Summarize this section.
8. How does non-league football touch Nick in this section?
9. Why is Nick grateful to his first girlfriend, Carol?
10. How does George get into trouble in this section?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)