|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two trophies does Arsenal win in 1971?
(a) The FA Cup and the League Cup.
(b) The European Cup and the League Cup.
(c) The league and the FA Cup.
(d) The league and the UEFA cup.
2. What is the name of Brian's son?
3. What is the name of Nick's girlfriend in this section?
(a) Esther Benson.
(b) Lucy Hankers.
(c) Denise Thrower.
(d) Carol Blackburn.
4. How does Nick know Rat?
(a) He is his mother's boyfriend.
(b) He is the school bus driver.
(c) He is a friend of his father's.
(d) He is the older brother of his classmate.
5. Which English football team does Hornby support?
(b) Tottenhan Hotspur.
(c) Manchester Utd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick say he won for Arsenal?
2. What does Hornby often daydream about?
3. Who chases Nick and other fans to the train station?
4. How is Brian related to Nick?
5. What does Nick say are not funny?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Nick grateful to his first girlfriend, Carol?
2. How does Cambridge Utd.'s losing streak affect Nick?
3. How does non-league football touch Nick in this section?
4. How does Nick show his anger at his parent's divorce?
5. What problems does Nick have after college?
6. How does Nick's first disappointment with Arsenal affect him?
7. What does Nick think is the difference between men and women?
8. In what way does nick's mum support his obsession for Arsenal?
9. What does Nick say he thinks about Pele?
10. How does Nick's attitude towards football change in this section?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)