|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arsenal play on February the 12th?
(a) Manchester Utd.
2. When does Nick say he does not want to die?
(a) After a game.
(b) During a game.
(c) Before a game.
(d) At half-time.
3. Who does the father think Nick should support?
(a) The national team.
(b) The best team.
(c) A northern team.
(d) The team nearest him.
4. Why don't people have electricity during the replay between Derby and Arsenal?
(a) People are saving money.
(b) There are problems with the electricty board.
(c) There is a power worker's strike.
(d) Someone has cut the main cable.
5. What is Charlie George's punishment for making obscene gestures to the Derby fans?
(a) A ban.
(c) Community service.
(d) A fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nick say he takes each of Arsenal's wins or losses?
2. At which ground does Arsenal play Stoke City?
3. What does Nick start getting interested in during this section?
4. What does Nick tell the counselors to get out of scout camp?
5. Who does Nick start attending Arsenal games with when his father moves away?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nick think football helps in at this stage in his life?
2. How does George get into trouble in this section?
3. How does Nick cope at Cambridge University?
4. What are Nick's conditions for a perfect game?
5. How does Nick's obsession with Arsenal show signs of becoming unhealthy?
6. Why does Nick dislike talking to the players?
7. In what way is the crowd different in the North Stand?
8. How does Nick get closer to his father?
9. How does Nick show his anger at his parent's divorce?
10. Why is the real reason Nick wants to leave the scout camp?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)