|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man die?
(a) On a train.
(b) On the street.
(c) In the stadium.
(d) On a bus.
2. How does Nick describe the boys in the Schoolboy enclosure?
3. Why does Nick finally accept Arsenal's continental style of playing?
(a) It is good to watch.
(b) They are winning.
(c) They are hard to break down.
(d) He has no coice.
4. What stand does Nick start watching games from when he turns 15?
(a) The South Bank.
(b) The North Bank.
(c) The East Bank.
(d) The West Bank.
5. What does Nick say he enjoys being thought of as?
(a) A professional footballer.
(b) A Londoner.
(c) A hooligan.
(d) A fan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Brian's son?
2. What does Nick's father forget to bring to the game against Derby?
3. What does Nick notice about the men attending his first game?
4. Why is Nick feeling guilty at the beginning of this section?
5. What are Nick and his girlfriend drinking as they lie in bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the family's dad upset Nick in this section?
2. Why is the real reason Nick wants to leave the scout camp?
3. What are Nick's conditions for a perfect game?
4. How does Nick think football helps in at this stage in his life?
5. How does Nick show his anger at his parent's divorce?
6. How does Nick cope at Cambridge University?
7. How does Nick show signs of the beginnings of his obsession with Arsenal in this section?
8. In what way does Nick use football to rebel against his father?
9. How does Nick lose his scarf in this section?
10. How does Nick get closer to his father?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)