|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What football tragedy does Nick write about in this section?
2. What is Nick and his friend's son forced to do when a fight breaks out behind them?
(a) Jump onto the field.
(b) Join in.
(c) Leave the game.
(d) Call the police.
3. What has Nick's mother named her two cats after?
(a) Football players.
(c) Movie stars.
(d) Cricket players.
4. What is the title of the first chapter in this section?
(a) Gus Caesar.
(b) Welcome to England.
(c) My Ankle.
(d) No Apolgy Necessary.
5. What band does Nick mention in this section?
(a) The Buzzcocks.
(b) The Band.
(c) The Clash.
(d) The Sex Pistols.
6. What team fails to win for 31 games in this section?
(b) Nottingham Forest.
7. What country does England play in this section?
8. What team does Nick start watching as well as Arsenal?
(a) Bristol Rovers.
(b) Cambridge Utd.
(c) Bristol City.
(d) Oxford Utd.
9. What does Nick's girlfriend think of the experience of watching Arsenal play?
10. Who joins Arsenal at the same time Nick quits his teaching job?
(a) Ian Wright.
(b) Charlie Nicholas.
(c) Martin Keown.
(d) Alan Smith.
11. Who does Nick attend the Coventry game with?
12. What competition does Arsenal win in this section?
(a) The FA Cup.
(b) The League Cup.
(c) The league.
(d) The UEFA Cup.
13. What part of his body does Nick injure in this section?
(a) His hand.
(b) His knee.
(c) His ankle.
(d) His elbow.
14. How does the government change football stadiums to make them safer?
(a) Take down wire fences.
(b) Turn them into all seater.
(c) Ban alcohol.
(d) Ban known hooligans.
15. How does an Arsenal get injured after the game?
(a) He is hit with an iron bar.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is hung.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nick working to become at the end of this section?
2. Why do know fans ever come to Caesar's defense?
3. What part of London does Hornby move to?
4. Who does Arsenal play on the 13th of September, 1980?
5. What is the title of the second chapter in this section?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)