|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Nick think his father should support Chelsea?
a) They are a cup team.
b) They are winners.
c) They are flamboyant.
d) They are closer to him.
2. What is the name of the Arsenal player Hornby meets in this section?
a) Charlie George.
b) Bob McNab.
c) Bob Monkhouse.
d) Liam Brady.
3. When does Nick say he does not want to die?
a) After a game.
b) At half-time.
c) Before a game.
d) During a game.
4. What do two boys steal from Nick when he leaves a game early?
a) A hat.
b) A sweat band.
c) A scarf.
d) A t-shirt.
5. What competition does Arsenal win in this section?
This section contains 466 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)