|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl Nick falls in love with study?
2. Who scores Luton's winning goal in the cup final?
(a) Brian Stein.
(b) David Gray.
(c) Kingsley Black.
(d) Lars Elstrup.
3. At what ground does Arsenal play the FA Cup final?
(c) Villa Park.
4. What part of his body does Nick injure in this section?
(a) His hand.
(b) His elbow.
(c) His knee.
(d) His ankle.
5. Who scores the goal to win the league for Arsenal?
(a) Alan Smith.
(b) David Rocastle.
(c) Paul Davies.
(d) Michael Thomas.
6. What does Hornby quit teaching to become?
(a) A musician.
(b) A writer.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) An artist.
7. What is the title of the second chapter in this section?
(a) My Brother.
(b) Same Old Arsenal.
(d) A Trivial Pursuit.
8. What is the title of the opening chapter of this section?
(a) Just Like a Woman.
(b) Sugar Mice and Buzzcock Albums.
(c) Boys and Girls.
(d) The Horror Returns.
9. Who does Cambridge Utd. play on the fourth of November 1978?
(a) Leyton Orient.
(b) Grimsby Town.
(c) Oxford Utd.
10. What job does Nick start in this section?
11. What band does Nick mention in this section?
(a) The Band.
(b) The Buzzcocks.
(c) The Clash.
(d) The Sex Pistols.
12. Who does Nick apologize on behalf of in this section?
(a) England fans.
(b) Liverpool fans.
(c) Arsenal fans.
(d) Juventus fans.
13. Who does Arsenal play on the 13th of September, 1980?
(b) Stoke City.
(c) Manchester CIty.
14. What does Nick miss when he goes to a Charlton game?
(a) His child's birth.
(b) His grandparents' anniversary.
(c) His mother's birthday.
(d) A close friend's birthday.
15. What section does Nick buy season tickets for?
(a) The North Stand.
(b) The seated section.
(c) The standing section.
(d) The South Stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick's family have to consult him about before planning any important events?
2. What does Nick say he would like to do for a living?
3. What does Nick say he cheers during the West Ham Arsenal game?
4. What football team does Pete support?
5. What does Nick realize about himself in comparison to the other Arsenal players?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)