|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hornby within walking distance of in his new North London home?
(a) The Arsenal supporters club.
(b) The Arsenal stadium.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) The Wembley stadium.
2. What does Nick say he cheers during the West Ham Arsenal game?
(a) A red card.
(b) An own goal.
(c) A bad foul.
(d) A streaker.
3. What job does Nick start in this section?
4. Who does Nick apologize on behalf of in this section?
(a) Liverpool fans.
(b) Arsenal fans.
(c) England fans.
(d) Juventus fans.
5. Who is Nick afraid his future son will end up supporting?
(c) West Ham.
6. What do the football leagues ban during games?
7. What is the title of the opening chapter of this section?
(a) Just Like a Woman.
(b) The Horror Returns.
(c) Sugar Mice and Buzzcock Albums.
(d) Boys and Girls.
8. Who does Nick befriend in this section?
9. What happens to Nick's girlfriend during a game against Exeter?
(a) She has a seizure.
(b) She is mugged.
(c) She faints.
(d) She is beaten up.
10. What kind of company does Nick start working for in this section?
(a) A steel company.
(b) A law firm.
(c) A coal company.
(d) A trading company.
11. In which country is the Heysel stadium?
12. At what ground does Arsenal play the FA Cup final?
(c) Villa Park.
13. Who scores Luton's winning goal in the cup final?
(a) Lars Elstrup.
(b) Kingsley Black.
(c) David Gray.
(d) Brian Stein.
14. What competition does Arsenal win in this section?
(a) The league.
(b) The League Cup.
(c) The UEFA Cup.
(d) The FA Cup.
15. What competition does Arsenal win in this section?
(a) The Littlewoods Cup.
(b) The European Cup.
(c) The FA Cup.
(d) The UEFA Cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick think he no longer needs to bring himself closer to his father?
2. What is Nick and his friend's son forced to do when a fight breaks out behind them?
3. What does Nick say he can no longer use his youth to excuse?
4. What does Nick say the supporters deserve after the Chelsea Arsenal game?
5. Who does Arsenal lose to in the 1978 FA Cup final?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)