|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Arsenal's new manager?
(a) Liam Lawrence.
(b) George Graham.
(c) Bruce Rioch.
(d) Arsene Wenger.
2. Who scores Luton's winning goal in the cup final?
(a) Kingsley Black.
(b) David Gray.
(c) Brian Stein.
(d) Lars Elstrup.
3. Why does Nick say he is not afraid of the situation at the Arsenal Southampton game?
(a) It is not his time to die.
(b) He has been on tighter spots.
(c) He has had a good life.
(d) The police have it under control.
4. What part of London does Hornby move to?
(a) South London.
(b) North London.
(c) West London.
(d) East London.
5. What has Nick's mother named her two cats after?
(a) Movie stars.
(b) Cricket players.
(d) Football players.
6. What is the title of the first chapter in this section?
(a) Welcome to England.
(b) My Ankle.
(c) No Apolgy Necessary.
(d) Gus Caesar.
7. What football team does Neil support?
8. What team does Arsenal play on the nineteenth of August 1987?
9. Which of Nick's friends is even more fanatical about football than Nick?
10. What foreign team does Arsenal play in this section?
(a) AC Milan.
(b) CSKA Moscow.
11. What is the title of the opening chapter of this section?
(a) Sugar Mice and Buzzcock Albums.
(b) The Horror Returns.
(c) Just Like a Woman.
(d) Boys and Girls.
12. Who is Nick afraid his future son will end up supporting?
(d) West Ham.
13. What does Nick wish clubs did more to prevent?
14. What does Nick's friend do with the sugar mouse after he drops it in the road?
(a) He sits on it.
(b) He kicks it.
(c) He eats it.
(d) He stamps on it.
15. What happens to Nick's girlfriend during a game against Exeter?
(a) She has a seizure.
(b) She is mugged.
(c) She is beaten up.
(d) She faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl Nick falls in love with study?
2. What country does England play in this section?
3. What does Nick usually do for away games?
4. What is the title of the second chapter in this section?
5. What does Hornby quit teaching to become?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)