|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the second chapter in this section?
(b) Same Old Arsenal.
(c) My Brother.
(d) A Trivial Pursuit.
2. How does Nick describe the school he teaches at?
3. What country does England play in this section?
4. Who scores the goal to win the league for Arsenal?
(a) David Rocastle.
(b) Alan Smith.
(c) Paul Davies.
(d) Michael Thomas.
5. What competition does Arsenal win in this section?
(a) The European Cup.
(b) The UEFA Cup.
(c) The FA Cup.
(d) The Littlewoods Cup.
6. Who does Nick apologize on behalf of in this section?
(a) England fans.
(b) Liverpool fans.
(c) Juventus fans.
(d) Arsenal fans.
7. What team does Arsenal play on the twenty second of August, 1989?
(b) Bristol City.
8. What team does Arsenal play on the 19th of August 1980?
(a) Bristol City.
(b) West Ham.
(c) Aston Villa.
9. Who does Arsenal lose the 1988 Littlewoods Cup to?
10. What does Nick say he would like to do for a living?
(a) Own a music shop.
(b) Play football.
11. Who joins Nick and Jonathan for the game against Brighton?
(a) Mr. Hornby.
(b) Mrs. Hornby.
(c) Nick's girlfriend.
12. Who joins Arsenal at the same time Nick quits his teaching job?
(a) Alan Smith.
(b) Ian Wright.
(c) Martin Keown.
(d) Charlie Nicholas.
13. What team fails to win for 31 games in this section?
(c) Nottingham Forest.
14. What does Nick say he can no longer use his youth to excuse?
(a) His lack of ambition.
(b) His obsession for Arsenal.
(c) His depression.
(d) His lack of money.
15. What kind of company does Nick start working for in this section?
(a) A law firm.
(b) A trading company.
(c) A coal company.
(d) A steel company.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which competition does Arsenal beat Tottenham in this section?
2. What team does Arsenal play on the nineteenth of August 1987?
3. Why does Nick say he is not afraid of the situation at the Arsenal Southampton game?
4. What does Nick say the supporters deserve after the Chelsea Arsenal game?
5. What happens to Nick's girlfriend during a game against Exeter?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)