|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does England play in this section?
2. What does Nick wish clubs did more to prevent?
3. Who does Arsenal play at Wembley in this section?
(a) Manchester Utd.
(c) Nottingham Forest.
4. What team fails to win for 31 games in this section?
(a) Nottingham Forest.
5. What does Nick realize about himself in comparison to the other Arsenal players?
(a) He is more talented than most of them.
(b) He is more intelligent than most of them.
(c) He has less money than most of them.
(d) He is older than most of them.
6. What does Nick say he can no longer use his youth to excuse?
(a) His depression.
(b) His lack of ambition.
(c) His obsession for Arsenal.
(d) His lack of money.
7. Why does Nick say he is not afraid of the situation at the Arsenal Southampton game?
(a) He has had a good life.
(b) It is not his time to die.
(c) He has been on tighter spots.
(d) The police have it under control.
8. What does Nick's family have to consult him about before planning any important events?
(a) His writing schedule.
(b) His mood swings.
(c) His football schedule.
(d) His drinking schedule.
9. Who does Arsenal play on the 13th of September, 1980?
(a) Manchester CIty.
(c) Stoke City.
10. What is the title of the second chapter in this section?
(a) Same Old Arsenal.
(b) My Brother.
(d) A Trivial Pursuit.
11. Who do the Arsenal fans blame for the loss against Luton?
(a) Gus Caesar.
(b) Nigel Winterburn.
(c) Steve Bould.
(d) Alan Smith.
12. What part of his body does Nick injure in this section?
(a) His elbow.
(b) His knee.
(c) His hand.
(d) His ankle.
13. Who does Nick befriend in this section?
14. What does Nick say he cheers during the West Ham Arsenal game?
(a) A streaker.
(b) A bad foul.
(c) A red card.
(d) An own goal.
15. What is the title of the opening chapter of this section?
(a) Sugar Mice and Buzzcock Albums.
(b) Boys and Girls.
(c) Just Like a Woman.
(d) The Horror Returns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of company does Nick start working for in this section?
2. What happens at the Arsenal Southampton game?
3. Who does Nick apologize on behalf of in this section?
4. Who joins Nick and Jonathan for the game against Brighton?
5. At what ground does Arsenal play the FA Cup final?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)