|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his body does Nick injure in this section?
(a) His ankle.
(b) His hand.
(c) His knee.
(d) His elbow.
2. What starts disturbing Nick at football games?
(a) People screaming racial abuse.
(b) People throwing objects.
(c) Kids swearing.
(d) Violent conduct.
3. How does the government change football stadiums to make them safer?
(a) Take down wire fences.
(b) Turn them into all seater.
(c) Ban known hooligans.
(d) Ban alcohol.
4. Why does Nick say he is not afraid of the situation at the Arsenal Southampton game?
(a) The police have it under control.
(b) He has been on tighter spots.
(c) It is not his time to die.
(d) He has had a good life.
5. What part of London does Hornby move to?
(a) South London.
(b) East London.
(c) West London.
(d) North London.
6. What has Nick's mother named her two cats after?
(a) Football players.
(b) Cricket players.
(c) Movie stars.
7. What do the football leagues ban during games?
8. What team fails to win for 31 games in this section?
(c) Nottingham Forest.
9. How does an Arsenal get injured after the game?
(a) He is hung.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is hit with an iron bar.
10. What is the name of Nick's half-brother?
11. Which player is Nick afraid Arsenal may sell?
(a) George Graham.
(b) Liam Brady.
(c) Bob McNab.
(d) Malcolm Macdonald.
12. Which of Nick's friends is even more fanatical about football than Nick?
13. What kind of company does Nick start working for in this section?
(a) A trading company.
(b) A coal company.
(c) A law firm.
(d) A steel company.
14. What competition does Arsenal win in this section?
(a) The FA Cup.
(b) The League Cup.
(c) The UEFA Cup.
(d) The league.
15. What football tragedy does Nick write about in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What section does Nick buy season tickets for?
2. What does Nick say he cheers during the West Ham Arsenal game?
3. What football team does Neil support?
4. What team does Arsenal play on the nineteenth of August 1987?
5. What team does Nick start watching as well as Arsenal?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)