|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team does Nick start watching as well as Arsenal?
(a) Bristol Rovers.
(b) Oxford Utd.
(c) Cambridge Utd.
(d) Bristol City.
2. What team does Arsenal play on the 19th of August 1980?
(a) West Ham.
(c) Aston Villa.
(d) Bristol City.
3. What is the name of Nick's half-brother?
4. What competition does Arsenal win in this section?
(a) The Littlewoods Cup.
(b) The UEFA Cup.
(c) The FA Cup.
(d) The European Cup.
5. Who does Arsenal play at Wembley in this section?
(c) Nottingham Forest.
(d) Manchester Utd.
6. Who does Nick attend the Coventry game with?
7. What does Hornby call the Liverpool Arsenal game in 1989?
(a) The scariest game of his life.
(b) The heart attack.
(c) The greatest game ever.
(d) The Michael Thomas wonder.
8. Why does Nick say he is not afraid of the situation at the Arsenal Southampton game?
(a) He has had a good life.
(b) The police have it under control.
(c) He has been on tighter spots.
(d) It is not his time to die.
9. Who joins Nick and Jonathan for the game against Brighton?
(b) Nick's girlfriend.
(c) Mr. Hornby.
(d) Mrs. Hornby.
10. Who do the Arsenal fans blame for the loss against Luton?
(a) Gus Caesar.
(b) Alan Smith.
(c) Steve Bould.
(d) Nigel Winterburn.
11. At what ground does Arsenal play the FA Cup final?
(c) Villa Park.
12. Who scores Luton's winning goal in the cup final?
(a) Brian Stein.
(b) David Gray.
(c) Kingsley Black.
(d) Lars Elstrup.
13. What position does Brady play in?
14. What does Nick miss when he goes to a Charlton game?
(a) His grandparents' anniversary.
(b) His child's birth.
(c) A close friend's birthday.
(d) His mother's birthday.
15. What foreign team does Arsenal play in this section?
(a) CSKA Moscow.
(b) AC Milan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which player is Nick afraid Arsenal may sell?
2. What do Nick and his friends start dropping in the road before each Cambridge game?
3. What does Nick's girlfriend think of the experience of watching Arsenal play?
4. What happens to Nick's girlfriend during a game against Exeter?
5. What football team does Pete support?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)