Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Nick and his friends start dropping in the road before each Cambridge game?
(a) A sugar mouse.
(b) A cola candy.
(c) An icecream.
(d) A lollipop.
2. What is the title of the opening chapter of this section?
(a) Just Like a Woman.
(b) Sugar Mice and Buzzcock Albums.
(c) The Horror Returns.
(d) Boys and Girls.
3. What captivates Jonathan about football?
(a) The singing.
(b) The passion.
(c) The violence.
(d) The fast flowing football.
4. At what ground does Arsenal play the FA Cup final?
(b) Villa Park.
5. What does Nick wish clubs did more to prevent?
6. What does Hornby quit teaching to become?
(a) A musician.
(b) A writer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A lawyer.
7. What country does England play in this section?
8. What does Nick's friend do with the sugar mouse after he drops it in the road?
(a) He sits on it.
(b) He stamps on it.
(c) He eats it.
(d) He kicks it.
9. What does Hornby call the Liverpool Arsenal game in 1989?
(a) The scariest game of his life.
(b) The Michael Thomas wonder.
(c) The greatest game ever.
(d) The heart attack.
10. Which of Nick's friends is even more fanatical about football than Nick?
11. What band does Nick mention in this section?
(a) The Band.
(b) The Buzzcocks.
(c) The Sex Pistols.
(d) The Clash.
12. What role does Nick take up at his school?
(a) Football coach.
(b) Athletic coach.
(c) Computer tutor.
(d) Writing tutor.
13. What section does Nick buy season tickets for?
(a) The South Stand.
(b) The North Stand.
(c) The standing section.
(d) The seated section.
14. Who does Cambridge Utd. play on the fourth of November 1978?
(a) Leyton Orient.
(b) Oxford Utd.
(d) Grimsby Town.
15. What language does Nick teach in London?
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Nick start in this section?
2. What team does Nick start watching as well as Arsenal?
3. Who does Arsenal play at Wembley in this section?
4. What does Nick do while his friends take his girlfriend to the medics?
5. What foreign team does Arsenal play in this section?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)