|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Brady play in?
2. What country does England play in this section?
3. What is the name of Arsenal's new manager?
(a) Bruce Rioch.
(b) Liam Lawrence.
(c) George Graham.
(d) Arsene Wenger.
4. Who does Nick attend the Coventry game with?
5. What football tragedy does Nick write about in this section?
6. What is the title of the opening chapter of this section?
(a) Just Like a Woman.
(b) Boys and Girls.
(c) The Horror Returns.
(d) Sugar Mice and Buzzcock Albums.
7. What team does Arsenal play on the nineteenth of August 1987?
8. Who do the Arsenal fans blame for the loss against Luton?
(a) Steve Bould.
(b) Gus Caesar.
(c) Alan Smith.
(d) Nigel Winterburn.
9. In which competition does Arsenal beat Tottenham in this section?
(a) The Littlewoods Cup.
(b) The UEFA Cup.
(c) The European Cup.
(d) The FA Cup
10. Who does Arsenal lose to in the 1978 FA Cup final?
(b) Manchester Utd.
(d) Aston VIlla.
11. What does Nick force his girlfriend to admit after he sulks after a game?
(a) He is an obsessive.
(b) Football is more important than life.
(c) Arsenal is the best team in the country.
(d) It's only a game.
12. Why do know fans ever come to Caesar's defense?
(a) He is a bad person.
(b) He spoke out against fans in the press.
(c) He is regarded as a bad player.
(d) He is moving away from the club.
13. What is the title of the first chapter in this section?
(a) Welcome to England.
(b) My Ankle.
(c) Gus Caesar.
(d) No Apolgy Necessary.
14. What foreign team does Arsenal play in this section?
(b) AC Milan.
(d) CSKA Moscow.
15. What part of London does Hornby move to?
(a) North London.
(b) East London.
(c) West London.
(d) South London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick say he can no longer use his youth to excuse?
2. What is the name of Nick's half-brother?
3. Who does Arsenal play on the 13th of September, 1980?
4. What football team does Neil support?
5. What happens to Nick's girlfriend during a game against Exeter?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)